Twitter: Maliek Collins will breakout this year

stiletto

Reaction score
We really need SOMEONE..to "break out" on Defense besides Sean Lee. I don't really care who it is. Would be nice to have 2 or 3 new guys show up week in and week out. I was thinking today about the Green Bay playoff game. The defense sucked... Any improvement over that garbage will give us a chance. It only takes one or two playmakers on Defense to turn things around.

Proximo

Reaction score
Ahhhh Cowboy fans pumping up mediocrity. Loving it. Watch out NFCE, Malek Collins is coming for you. Watch the records fall.

We are so stepped in mediocrity we still pump sunshine for ho hum players.

Irving still going to break out guys? How about D law? Tyron Crawford? Whos on the Moore rah rah squad besides Floaty?

LOL wut

Watch out NFCE? You do realize we are the reigning NFCE champs, right?

And I didn't know 13-3 with 2 rooks leading the offense was considered "mediocre". :rolleyes:

All arrows are pointing up for this team, defense included.
Now get on outta here.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
LOL wut

Watch out NFCE? You do realize we are the reigning NFCE champs, right?

And I didn't know 13-3 with 2 rooks leading the offense was considered "mediocre". :rolleyes:

All arrows are pointing up for this team, defense included.
Now get on outta here.

yea because we are always doing double digit win season after season. Give it a break we been down this road before. Same results.

Proximo

Reaction score
yea because we are always doing double digit win season after season. Give it a break we been down this road before. Same results.

Like I said, the arrow is pointing up for this team. You can wallow in the losses of yesteryear or enjoy the current ride, which began almost exactly one year ago and is just getting started.

Your choice bro. But I think I already know which way you'll go. Enjoy wallowing. Peace.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ahhhh Cowboy fans pumping up mediocrity. Loving it. Watch out NFCE, Malek Collins is coming for you. Watch the records fall.

Irving still going to break out guys? How about D law? Tyron Crawford? Whos on the Moore rah rah squad besides Floaty?
Wait, wut?

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
yea it actually is, i hear this with so many players who just dont pan out. Cant we wait until a player does something, than celebrate the results? Lets give that a whirl. Guys like Dak, Ware, Witten. plenty to go around, doesnt have to be every player. Im still reeling from the Dunbar love fests.
I see where you're coming from but it was a bit dramatic

Reaction score
I loved his selection last year. Finally, we have a 3-tech who can dominate. If he can give those two players a run for their money, he can reek havoc with the rest of the league. Nothing like having a force of nature at an interior position. Go Big Daddy!

Sydla

Reaction score

You are right. He's gonna suck.

Great point. You brought the thunder with this post.

waving monkey

Reaction score

I know it most be hard for you to face each day

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Umm, did you miss his very impressive rookie year? I'm confused.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
You shouldn't be. He has an agenda.

And he needs to advance it no matter how foolish it sounds.

what the agenda? not every cowboy player is awesome? shocking? whats the board become, root for everyone regardless? no, i didnt get excited over Dunbar, how did that legend turn out?