Twitter: Maliek Collins will breakout this year

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just curious.

What would it have taken from Collins to you to get a bit excited about his future?

Comparing Dunbar's accomplishments to what Collins did is kind of moronic, by the way.
Yeah, why a "Lance Dunbar" is projectile vomited onto the floor of a Maliek Collins accolades thread is pretty frickin' Bizarre,,,o_O

waving monkey

Reaction score
yes and he might have a good year and ill be wrong. but id rather wait to see what happens instead of getting excited over something that might not turn out. Unlike some people who are still waiting for Tyrone crawford and Wilburs to break out. Which if you say it year after year it might happen. Might.
no you'd rather put a turd in the punch bowl

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe not. Unless Zeke gets his act together that 4th pick may turn out to be a one year wonder and that would make it a bust pick. I guess even if Zeke never plays again and Collins becomes a Pro Bowl DT then it still should be considered one of the best in our team's history.

It's funny you mention that, because the exact same thing occurred to me. Worst case for Elliott, the first pick could end up being the worst pick.

Hopefully though, for everyone's sake, that doesn't happen.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
If you use sacks as the metric, Collins was the 10th best DT in all of football last season. Which was about where I'd rank Dak as a QB last season (maybe a little higher, but in that ballpark). So maybe we should pump the breaks on Dak's praises, too?