1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Man Dak is limited

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Noclaf, Jan 12, 2020.

1. OldJarhead

OldJarhead Active Member

326 Messages
    247 Likes Received
    I can appreciate your view, but I think you are a bit blinded by the shiny new kid. Let's give the youngster a few more years before we anoint him the new GOAT.

FTWayne likes this.
  2. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

8,968 Messages
    7,289 Likes Received
    Tannehill made throws but so what? Every QB in the NFL can do that including backups.

He was not the reason why they won. He was nothing more than a bus driver. Just like everyone is saying that about Dak.

Yet people saying how great he is for being that bus driver. Go figure.

3. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

6,490 Messages
    5,985 Likes Received
    should have a like for every view
    [​IMG]

FTWayne and BoysForLife like this.
  4. Swagger

Swagger Well-Known Member

2,194 Messages
    2,236 Likes Received
    Henry was obviously the main reason they won but Tannehill threw two dimes out of two for 14 points. Granted one took an amazing catch but it's overlooked at how good the throw was. If he didn't execute both throws then they don't get off to the runaway start and the Ravens may not have continued to be so out of sync and might have been able to mount a Chiefs style comeback.

I strongly disagree that every NFL QB in the league could have made those throws including backups.

We all saw first hand how Prescott missed countless, regulation easy throws to wide open receivers against the Eagles which ultimately cost us a play off spot.

FTWayne and Hadenough like this.
  5. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

8,968 Messages
    7,289 Likes Received
    And our receivers missed perfectly catchable passes that game. Some which hit them in the numbers.

I agree with you do, Dak needs to be more accurate. However, I like Dak's intangibles too. In fact, I think he's pretty good. Just he needs to work on some things in his game such as accuracy and back should fade passes.

6. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

15,709 Messages
    9,527 Likes Received
    Mahomes is a 1 system QB. Reid has done this with every qb hes had. 1 read take off. 1 read get rid of it. and getting wrs open by design. IDK if people see this but when his passes are off theyre really off. But fans on this forum think only Dak throws them kinds of passed.

7. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

5,558 Messages
    6,194 Likes Received
    Mahommes is the best QB that Reid has ever had. The dude is extremely talented and makes countless big plays.

FTWayne likes this.
  8. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,450 Messages
    59,818 Likes Received
    OP doesn’t know what he’s watching, I think.

9. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

6,490 Messages
    5,985 Likes Received
    there were more passes hit in stride than "off passes". With Dak we're lucky to have less off passes...and we have the luxury of having a QB throwing it whenever leaving the WR to get killed by the defender. Has Dak ever actually protected a receiver with a throw? You can't have a game like Mahomes had and be "really off". smh

FTWayne likes this.
  10. Nexx

Nexx Well-Known Member

2,422 Messages
    1,705 Likes Received
    Thank you for saving me from writing exactly what you wrote. My sentiments are 100% with you.

11. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

2,748 Messages
    1,507 Likes Received

LOL....ok there sport. {thin skin sheesh!)

12. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

2,748 Messages
    1,507 Likes Received
    I'll second that. BFL hit it right on the money, imo.

Dak has SOME skills. But are they the rights ones we need to have an efficient consistent machine of an offense? As BFL said...just from the eye (put aside stats which could be misleading)...he might lack some critical ones.