1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Man Dak is limited

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Noclaf, Jan 12, 2020.

1. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,611 Messages
    675 Likes Received
    this thread has certainly become childish. Time to head on out.

2. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

44,574 Messages
    28,769 Likes Received
    STOP THE NAMECALLING!

DeathMonkey and InTheZone like this.
  3. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

10,135 Messages
    12,277 Likes Received
    They try at every turn to discredit Dak. But then when you bring up Dak beat Wilson, then it's now a team game and QBs don't play head to head. Like clockwork.

Russell Wilson has had no success since one of the great defenses disbanded. Early in his career, he was in a great position. Great run game. One of the best defenses in recent memory. Dependable and solid WRs. Now look at him without the defense. But the excuses are made that he doesn't have enough help. Yet Dak plays with one of the worst defenses in football. Special teams who make zero plays. God awful coaching staff. But everything is his fault. Every other QB who doesn't win, I see the excuses on here they just don't have the help. Specifically, Carson Wentz.

It's a team game when Dak wins but it's all Dak when he loses. That's pretty much how this board works.

Where as with Romo, he never had any help at all. Defense was bad. He's so great! Yet he never won anything at all.

Jake, keysersoze and Hennessy_King like this.
  4. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

11,436 Messages
    17,261 Likes Received
    big facts.

5. McKDaddy

McKDaddy Well-Known Member

2,347 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received
    Gave you a chance to walk away instead you just keep trying to be relevant by completely changing the subject & trying to act as though i said things I clearly didn't. Imagine that, another troll on the zone.

6. erod

erod Well-Known Member

31,913 Messages
    46,351 Likes Received
    I'm trying to help you understand this. Really.

If Russell Wilson had the Cowboys offensive personnel....oh my gawd, he'd light up the league.

Instead, he has no running game and a crappy offensive line. When he gets time, they score a ton. But most of the time, he's dodging bullets back there at the snap of the ball.

InTheZone, PAPPYDOG and McKDaddy like this.
  7. keysersoze

keysersoze Well-Known Member

2,240 Messages
    1,916 Likes Received
    Yea. I watched. And nobody played well in my opinion. But yea. Let’s blame Dak. I get it.

8. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

5,772 Messages
    4,102 Likes Received
    Sir your lack of understanding knows no limit. Again sir how can I show you proof of something I said doesn't exist? I said you don't go in those pro Dak threads and say this bs you're kicking in here. I can't show you something I literally posted doesn't exist smh.

9. keysersoze

keysersoze Well-Known Member

2,240 Messages
    1,916 Likes Received
    I said “yea I do say that”....

10. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

5,772 Messages
    4,102 Likes Received
    If you do say it you should be able to easily direct me to the threads where this is your mantra no?

11. Hennessy_King

11,436 Messages
    17,261 Likes Received
    he got more posts and likes than you but he's trolling? says the troll

12. McKDaddy

2,347 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received
    Other than making the playoffs every year except 2017 and being in MVP consideration every year.

erod likes this.
  13. p_tubbs

p_tubbs Active Member

147 Messages
    226 Likes Received
    Then go watch another team.

Hennessy_King likes this.
  14. Hennessy_King

11,436 Messages
    17,261 Likes Received
    don't even reply that's what "they" do. egg you on, make you come outta pocket. then be like see see i told you

15. McKDaddy

2,347 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received
    what does any of that have to do with him making up a question and demanding i answer it?

16. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

23,904 Messages
    58,431 Likes Received
    Wait....
    :lmao2:
    [​IMG]

17. JMPearson

JMPearson Well-Known Member

1,045 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    Mahomes is better than Dak not sure how much Wilson is. Look how many sacks he took yesterday waiting for guys to get to open.

18. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

37,007 Messages
    30,427 Likes Received
    That’s fair. But let me tell you...Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers misses guys. If you are looking for someone who’s not gonna miss throws you are going to be searching for a lifetime.

Hennessy_King likes this.
  19. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

37,007 Messages
    30,427 Likes Received
    Cousins? Garopolo? Brady? This season?

20. DaveRowe

DaveRowe Member

49 Messages
    82 Likes Received
    We do watch them, we watch them in the playoffs. Dallas was in the weakest conference and Dak could even QB the boys behind arguably the best offensive line in the NFL.

Those expecting to play in a Super Bowl with Dak as a QB are expecting something that never was or will be.

PAPPYDOG likes this.