Management dropped the ball

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
If Von Miller plays the entire season the way he played in the season opener you may have a point, but chances are Miller will begin to show is age and prove the often-used phrase "father time is undefeated" correct.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No but, he got closer in his first years and did it much better that Dak ever could.
Both had different start levels, but both are now relevant as their team leader. Dallas is growing strongly and into the future right now.

Start points don;t mean finish points.

rambo2

Reaction score
Cowboys have had a shot almost every season, not just NFC but to win it all, since Parcells in 2003.

That was almost 2 decades ago.

Personnel and coaches have changed many times, but same FO.
The current front office has put together the very good team that we have today.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
You are crying about Von Miller and then go on a rant about how 30 year olds have been apart of championships then I ask you to name them and you bail out like a dope fiend in rehab…..unbelievable.

I ignored you because of your moronic question.

You seriously have no clue about +30 players who've contributed to SB runs????

LVI - Von Miller, OBJ, Weddle (Rams)
LV - Brady, Gronkowski, AB, Suh, JPP (Buccaneers)
LIV - Honey Badger, T Suggs (Chiefs)
LIII - Stephon Gilmore, Adrian Clayborn, Malcolm Brown (Patriots)
LII - Foles, Blount, Chris Long, Brooks (Eagles)
LI - Chris Long, Martellus Bennett, Jabal Sheard (Patriots)
L - Peyton Manning, DeMarcus Ware, Aquib Talib (Broncos)

You should do your due diligence before embarrassing yourself.

I can keep going.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I ignored you because of your moronic question.

You seriously have no clue about +30 players who've contributed to SB runs????

LVI - Von Miller, OBJ, Weddle (Rams)
LV - Brady, Gronkowski, AB, Suh, JPP (Buccaneers)
LIV - Honey Badger, T Suggs (Chiefs)
LIII - Stephon Gilmore, Adrian Clayborn, Malcolm Brown (Patriots)
LII - Foles, Blount, Chris Long, Brooks (Eagles)
LI - Chris Long, Martellus Bennett, Jabal Sheard (Patriots)
L - Peyton Manning, DeMarcus Ware, Aquib Talib (Broncos)

You should do your due diligence before embarrassing yourself.

I can keep going.
I knew you would do this. This is not what was argued. You argued that the Cowboys needed to go into free agency and sign a 33 year old linebacker…I asked you to show the list of guys who signed big deals at 33 and that team had success then you list guys like Von Miller who wasn’t either but traded to the Rams…you are not only embarrassing yourself but this whole fanbase. You goofed….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Von Miller plays the entire season the way he played in the season opener you may have a point, but chances are Miller will begin to show is age and prove the often-used phrase "father time is undefeated" correct.
Naw @BAT believes Miller will defeat Father Time and she doesn’t matter smh….

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I knew you would do this. This is not what was argued. You argued that the Cowboys needed to go into free agency and sign a 33 year old linebacker…I asked you to show the list of guys who signed big deals at 33 and that team had success then you list guys like Von Miller who wasn’t either but traded to the Rams…you are not only embarrassing yourself but this whole fanbase. You goofed….

Your idiotic question was posted and quoted for all to see.

You're an embarrassment to all football fans.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Sometimes I think we're lucky just to be the slightly above 500 team that we are with Jerry Jones running the Cowboys organization. Just imagine if we had an owner that really wanted to win and hired experienced football peopleto run the Cowboys?

We can always dream about that I guess.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your idiotic question was posted and quoted for all to see.

You're an embarrassment to all football fans.

Dumb as a box of rocks.....people call you out on our crap and instead of defending your stance like an adult you result to namecalling because you're incapable of doing so. You're the one who said something stupid I just called you out on it don't blame me.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh man all I could think about last night was if we had von Miller coming off edge with parsons how nasty our defense would’ve been. Not even mentioning dlaw to the picture. Wow management don’t wanna win
Ridiculous! Have you ever coached or managed??? Its easy to cast stones......it would have been great, but they're are many factors involved that most us fans don't know about....but, people like to complain....even before we play our first game....typical

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I disagree with you. I feel that management has built an outstanding team. Looking forward to watching the guys that they did sign. Fowler, Turpin, Barr, and Peters along with the outstanding rookie class that they have added and the improvement of players that they already had. It is going to be exciting to watch.
They definitely have built an outstanding core, but if you can’t see we don’t have enough I don’t know what to tell you. I guess that salary cap is better than having von and Julio.. bc just those 2 alone completely change last weeks game

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
The current front office has put together the very good team that we have today.
Define a shot bc we haven’t came CLOSE.. i believe our best shot was dak rookie year.. that is if romo got the start in playoffs

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Ridiculous! Have you ever coached or managed??? Its easy to cast stones......it would have been great, but they're are many factors involved that most us fans don't know about....but, people like to complain....even before we play our first game....typical
What are you talking about. Jerry has went out and got tons of players in the past. It’s very simple for him. He went and got Roy Williams like he was Randy moss but you saying we can’t even add quality free agents anymore? Sheesh

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its a shame DLAW seems to have lost his ability to make plays. He never recovered from the broken foot. He had one nice tackle in the first the quarter and was hardly mentioned the rest of the game.

A smart team would have cut its losses in the off season and signed Von Miller. But we are run by football idiots.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are you talking about. Jerry has went out and got tons of players in the past. It’s very simple for him. He went and got Roy Williams like he was Randy moss but you saying we can’t even add quality free agents anymore? Sheesh
I didn't say that....that's how you took it.