Management dropped the ball

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh man all I could think about last night was if we had von Miller coming off edge with parsons how nasty our defense would’ve been. Not even mentioning dlaw to the picture. Wow management don’t wanna win
I'm gonna give Sam Williams a snap or two before I conclude that.

You may just be surprised.

Be lucky Gregory didn't take the 70 million for now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh man all I could think about last night was if we had von Miller coming off edge with parsons how nasty our defense would’ve been. Not even mentioning dlaw to the picture. Wow management don’t wanna win
guess the rams dropped it first not retaining his services man, oh wait Denver dropped it first, oh wait all other teams who didn't sign him, all that rams offseason talk = getting rolled over. How about that..talk trash about another team, not your own. lets see what his old body does for all 17 and the playoffs'. ITS ONE GAME

kskboys

Reaction score
TY like the Broncos and Rams for letting him go , isnt that worse?
It is. Rams should not have let him go. They lack the inside/outside punch they had last season that they rode to the super bowl.

Maybe Floyd or their 7th round pick Hardy will develop.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Pretty much, yes.
so, all 31 other teams are clueless,

more clueless, would be the broncos and Rams for letting him go. So i guess that means they are worse than our management who allegedly do not know football. lmao. that didn't age well

good attempt at more team shaming but once again, you fumbled.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It is. Rams should not have let him go. They lack the inside/outside punch they had last season that they rode to the super bowl.

so, they are clueless football talent evaluators. Tripped into SB win LMAO!!

kskboys

Reaction score
so, all 31 other teams are clueless,

more clueless, would be the broncos and Rams for letting him go. So i guess that means they are worse than our management who allegedly do not know football. lmao. that didn't age well

good attempt at more team shaming but once again, you fumbled.
Good attempt at poster shaming, but once again you fumbled. Sad, dude, just sad.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Develop as will Parsons, Wiliams, Fowler, Armstrong, Gholston, and Tank.. maybe we also didn't have that as priority to overpay an aging vet. Lets see 17 games and a playoff run for old Von..than see whose right or wrong. ONE game overreaction as usual.

kskboys

Reaction score
so, they are clueless football talent evaluators. Tripped into SB win LMAO!!
I'd have to research exactly why they let him go, and I don't care enough to do so. Might have been a salary dump, might have been a UFA so they didn't have a choice. Did you look it up before you engaged in your pathetic poster shaming again?

If they "tripped" into winning a super bowl, they wouldn't be the first to do so. GB did it w/ Jurrell Casey and Raji, then dumped Casey, not realizing how important he had been. Same w/ Warren Sapp/TB.

kskboys

Reaction score
Develop as will Parsons, Wiliams, Fowler, Armstrong, Gholston, and Tank.. maybe we also didn't have that as priority to overpay an aging vet. Lets see 17 games and a playoff run for old Von..than see whose right or wrong. ONE game overreaction as usual.
Yes, except it's not me overreacting. Keep your posters straight so you know who you are attempting your little poster shaming game w/.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'd have to research exactly why they let him go, and I don't care enough to do so. Might have been a salary dump, might have been a UFA so they didn't have a choice. Did you look it up before you engaged in your pathetic poster shaming again?

If they "tripped" into winning a super bowl, they wouldn't be the first to do so. GB did it w/ Jurrell Casey and Raji, then dumped Casey, not realizing how important he had been. Same w/ Warren Sapp/TB.
Denver let him go, rams let him go, 29 other teams passed on him but our management ware the clueless ones..again your statement failed to land.