Mandatory 25% tip

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Just an update, Wells Fargo refunded over 350 in overdraft fees. Then bank manager wouldn't do it; the district manager didn't do it. But her manager did, and politely so. I would have started another thread, but I guess the lesson learned is go politely up the chain of command.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4209840 said:
Just an update, Wells Fargo refunded over 350 in overdraft fees. Then bank manager wouldn't do it; the district manager didn't do it. But her manager did, and politely so. I would have started another thread, but I guess the lesson learned is go politely up the chain of command.

Did you get the fries you ordered with the refund though? Mustard instead of mayo?

These are the things we need to know.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4209844 said:
Did you get the fries you ordered with the refund though? Mustard instead of mayo?

no no no...

It all depends on the RANCH. IS IT GOOD??!?!??!?!?!

I will not go to a restaurant that has ****ty ranch.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4209844 said:

I gave her some Mayo as a thank you for her services.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
peplaw06;4210092 said:
no no no...

It all depends on the RANCH. IS IT GOOD??!?!??!?!?!

I will not go to a restaurant that has ****ty ranch.

I thought all ranch was the same until I went to a wings restaurant. Some ranch's are created better than others.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4211245 said:
I thought all ranch was the same until I went to a wings restaurant. Some ranch's are created better than others.

Outback has some good ranch dressing

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4211245 said:
Definitely. Some places water down their ranch... cheapskates.

But I'm not going to define my entire dining experience at whatever restaurant I happen to go to because of the quality of the ranch. If the ranch isn't good, find something else to order.

jen51587

Reaction score
peplaw06;4211696 said:
Definitely. Some places water down their ranch... cheapskates.

But I'm not going to define my entire dining experience at whatever restaurant I happen to go to because of the quality of the ranch. If the ranch isn't good, find something else to order.

But people are too PICKY to do that! The RANCH is the ONLY THING that MATTERS! Other than the fact that the SERVER needs to CARE MORE!

:explode:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4215632 said:
Too annoy you :laugh1:

Better watch out or you're going to be the kid in this video. ;)

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-7DeC-bjD6jA/Tq50X_MhUvI/AAAAAAABDz4/fTDWHKbjisU/w300/64112046gw1dmg8rqygcgg.gif

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4215714 said:
Better watch out or you're going to be the kid in this video. ;)

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-7DeC-bjD6jA/Tq50X_MhUvI/AAAAAAABDz4/fTDWHKbjisU/w300/64112046gw1dmg8rqygcgg.gif

You'd be a dead cat if I was the parent

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4216456 said:

I think that kid just learned a valuable lesson. If you hit someone, you better be prepared to get hit back.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4216456 said:

The parent shouldn't have just sat there and let the kid hit the cat.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
peplaw06;4216971 said:
Kid had it coming.

No kidding. You see how hard he wacked that cat? He is lucky that cat just stuck him once and ran. I don't blame that cat one bit. That kid got what was coming.

If anything, the parents are at fault here. That kid thinks hitting is an appropriate response when angry.

That kid learned a much needed lesson.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4216990 said:
No kidding. You see how hard he wacked that cat? He is lucky that cat just stuck him once and ran. I don't blame that cat one bit. That kid got what was coming.

If anything, the parents are at fault here. That kid thinks hitting is an appropriate response when angry.

That kid learned a much needed lesson.
I'm sure the cat was declawed with that young kid around. The cat's swat probably didn't hurt near as much as the fall off the bed, which only happened cause the kid didn't expect the cat to fight back.