Mandatory 25% tip

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
AbeBeta;4208287 said:
Wow. How many times can I say different model? Do you understand what that means. You keep taking these numbers and putting them in a business model designed for something else. It is like you are intentionally trying to either be thick or just too simple to get that there are OTHER ways of doing business. You can't just plug one change into your spreadsheet and act as if that makes the changes impossible.

So very middle management. Zero creativity.

By all means Mr. Creativity, spell it out while preserving the level of service patrons enjoy now. I'm all freaking ears. You want to go the Luby's route? You want to go zero service route? Please, let us in on your ground breaking thought process here. How are you going to improve the system and maintain the level of income I have for my employees.

All I see you doing to this point is wasting bandwidth with your living wage idea that you say will fix problems that don't even exist! :lmao:

I'll continue to use a proven model that uses the absolute cheapest per hour labor allowed by law to maintain a healthy bottom line in a down economy while providing great overall wages to my employees. I'll continue to be creative in my marketing and advertising to maintain market share and a robust PPA in a down economy while other restaurants pull up their rugs and close shop within our sphere of immediate influence. Oh, you don't even know what a PPA is, do you? How about FIFO? Common terminology in the restaurant business and two very key points of interest when analyzing your costs and income.

Face it, you just don't know what you're trying to do in a business you know less than nothing about.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4207858 said:
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/iam_not_crazy_by_jump_button.jpg

Her husband/boyfriend is one courageous man.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4208332 said:
By all means Mr. Creativity, spell it out while preserving the level of service patrons enjoy now. I'm all freaking ears. You want to go the Luby's route? You want to go zero service route? Please, let us in on your ground breaking thought process here. How are you going to improve the system and maintain the level of income I have for my employees.

All I see you doing to this point is wasting bandwidth with your living wage idea that you say will fix problems that don't even exist! :lmao:

I'll continue to use a proven model that uses the absolute cheapest per hour labor allowed by law to maintain a healthy bottom line in a down economy while providing great overall wages to my employees. I'll continue to be creative in my marketing and advertising to maintain market share and a robust PPA in a down economy while other restaurants pull up their rugs and close shop within our sphere of immediate influence. Oh, you don't even know what a PPA is, do you? How about FIFO? Common terminology in the restaurant business and two very key points of interest when analyzing your costs and income.

Face it, you just don't know what you're trying to do in a business you know less than nothing about.

You speak as a man with great experience, hence your thorough domination of this thread. ;)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Springs1;4207639 said:
HOW, I PROVED YOU WRONG. If you are another server or food runner, you ask to see the original ticket that OBVIOUSLY the cooks have, DUHHHH, are you stupid? YOU HAVE ZERO COMMON SENSE TO SPEAK OF!!

YOU ARE that you don't know that you can read a ticket(assuming the ticket is correct of course).

HOW, I never have hurt ANYONE physically.

You are, because you can see the original ticket if you choose to, IDIOT!!

I may have OCD, but I am NOT psychotic just because I have a huge interest in something. I think EVERYONE has something they are OCD about. Some people with food, they are overweight, some people with a show they watch, some people with blogging, some people with video games, HORDING(lots of hording shows you see on tv), etc.

HOW is it an OPINION if something is FACT, HUH? YOU CAN READ THE ORIGINAL TICKET LAZY ***, UNCARING IDIOT!!!

HOW, when I showed PHYSICAL PROOF, *** IS YOURS, HUH?

How is it lying to say you can read an original ticket, huh?

Never was on any and don't need any. YOU need some to have some COMMON SENSE PILLS, because you have NONE!!

How are you so worked up for getting a different side-order delivered to your table?

You don't have to eat it, much less pay for it, and you get your requested side in a matter of minutes.

And maybe. Just maybe, the mix-up wasn't because someone couldn't read but rather because business have this elaborate scheme to make money where they entertain more than one customer at a time resulting in more than one order at a time.

Seriously. It's a mix-up. Extend your life expectancy a little and just let it go.

You know what I do if I get the wrong side?

If I like the side, I eat it. If I don't, I ask for my requested side. No rise in blood pressure, no uncomfortable rise in temperature and no change in emotion. I eat it or I have my desired side brought it. It's actually pretty simple because I didn't/haven't/won't go to a restaurant because they have the best coleslaw or mashed potatoes. Similarly, I don't order the meal based on it's selection of condiments and garnish. Nah, I had bigger ideas in mind when ordering like the main dish.

Maybe that's just me. I wouldn't go to the circus to watch the clowns fiddle with balloons the whole time, I wouldn't go to a movie to watch only the previews and leave and I wouldn't go to a strip club looking only for friendly conversation.

Getting a random side-dish also works pretty well for me because most of the time I am enjoying myself and having such a good time with my company that I forget what I even ordered in the first place.

And that's on top of how indecisive I am when order to begin with. It all looks good to me. People get pissed I take a while but you can guarantee that you'll never see me get into a big shouting match with a waitress because by the time the food arrives I likely would have switched my order if given the chance, either because I forgot what I did order or because something caught my attention more recently.

You know how I know if I want to go out and have dinner with someone a 2nd time?

I look at how indecisive they are at ordering their meal. If they sit down, pick out a meal in 30 seconds and hand craft a set of instructions for it's preparation and give it to the waiter, we're not eating out in public again because I know damn well that when something comes back wrong there's gonna be hell to pay for whoever is responsible.

But, if they sit there and look at the menu and are forced to pick at the last second like I am most times, we'll have dinner again because a mistake in the order isn't going to ruin anyone's mood.

**** that. I got more important things to get pissed off about than to let some mis-subbed waffle-for-curly fries get me down.

It wouldn't shock me one bit to find out that you soak whatever is on your plate in one of the "House Sauces" they have sitting on the table, thereby nullifying any real food decision because it all tastes the same. At this point, you're only choosing based on texture and consistency. Might as well just stew some cardboard to the correct thickness and sop it in "House Sauce" as well.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Face it -- you refuse to acknowledge that the model you work under is not the only one possible. You claim a "proven model" and refuse to address that other models exist. You are exactly the sort of middle manager owners want. Congratulations on your ability to combine a lack of creativity with slavish obedience.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4208343 said:
Getting a random side-dish also works pretty well for me because most of the time I am enjoying myself and having such a good time with my company that I forget what I even ordered in the first place.

Same here.

Even if my service is lacking, I still tip well. I figure I'm just making up for all the jerks out there who stiff good servers on their tips.

rkell87

Reaction score

per person average and first in first out for those paying attention lol:D

btw thanks salty for taking this on as I wouldn't have the patience to try and spell it out

rkell87

Reaction score
Springs1;4195566 said:
for ****ty service

WHEN ********YOU*********** BROUGHT IT

are you BLIND, ILLITERATE, AND/OR STUPID

are you BLIND and ILLITERATE

are you stupid?

****BEFORE*****

You just want to blame someone else for your laziness

most of them are like you LAZY, SELFISH, and UNCARING!!

I told the truth and you are a liar. WHY is that, huh? I proved you the hell wrong!!

are you stupid? YOU HAVE ZERO COMMON SENSE TO SPEAK OF!!

you can see the original ticket if you choose to, IDIOT!!

YOU CAN READ THE ORIGINAL TICKET LAZY ***, UNCARING IDIOT!!!

*** IS YOURS, HUH?

she trolls forums for threads about tipping and rude drivers, but mostly it is service. She has her own entry on the Don't Poke the Crazy blog. Enjoy!

http://dontpokethecrazy.blogspot.com...ed-you111.htmlSeriously, google Springs1 ranch restaurant service. You can find her all over the place. She was most recently (I believe) on Babycenter message boards, complaining about not getting her ranch and horrible waiters. We did some google-research and found her all over the internet for the last 5 or so years. (If I recall correctly, that is.)

Links:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/16330862403978274454
http://shine.yahoo.com/blog/5DCUJZ66SKPVC2MTCA67WBWHLM
http://able2know.org/topic/64146-1

Springs comments here:
http://gimmethisandthat.com/food/art...ke-your-order/
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-a-waitress-do.htm
http://www.undercoverwaitress.com/20...#axzz1bqIpYQdZ

There are more, but I think you get the picture.
mods can we ban this person now? She has done nothing but attack other posters calling them names and violating the language filter repeatedly and is a known troll.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
AbeBeta;4208344 said:
Face it -- you refuse to acknowledge that the model you work under is not the only one possible. You claim a "proven model" and refuse to address that other models exist. You are exactly the sort of middle manager owners want. Congratulations on your ability to combine a lack of creativity with slavish obedience.

I'm waiting for your creativity to wow me. Again, what's your plan to maintain my staff's income, my market share, my PPA, my profit margin, and my notoriety of having great service and consistent quality? Hmmm? I'm listening. That's right, you don't have a clue. Just quit now and admit you don't know what you're talking about.

I acknowledged that other models exist in the post you just quoted! Again, how are you going to apply that to the business I run? Just going to throw out a few insults instead and denigrate me as being a slave to the investment group that owns the restaurant? That's all you've got there little man? :lmao:

Please, again, enlighten us with how you're going to change the business I run and preserve it's integrity. Put up or shut up.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4208305 said:
How big is your place?

You spend 10 man hours a day opening and closing the place?

I'm sorry bud, I had a full response to this all done with just about every item I can remember off of the opening and closing punch list lined up, and hit the back button on my mouse. Since I was editing the post, it didn't allow me to "forward" again and then post it.

Long story very, very short, we seat 116 in the main dining, another 44 in the banquet room, and 66 on the patio in our base configurartion. Fire code allows us 300 max occupancy. We have three sizes of table extensions that allow me to make a pair of 4-tops into up to 12 person tables.

It actually takes us longer than 10 hours to open and close per day. I just need the staff there an hour early to get started. Some "running duties" are started once we're open but they're put off until last for time/quality of product reasons. No reason to fill the ice bins, start the coffees, and put bread in the ovens at 10 am when the first customer can't make it in the door until 11. Also, as things wind down, we can start putting some stuff aside and get ready to close within the last hour of business.

jen51587

Reaction score
It wouldn't shock me one bit to find out that you soak whatever is on your plate in one of the "House Sauces" they have sitting on the table, thereby nullifying any real food decision because it all tastes the same. At this point, you're only choosing based on texture and consistency. Might as well just stew some cardboard to the correct thickness and sop it in "House Sauce" as well.
--
She doesn't douse the food in "House Sauces"...She douses the food in ranch dressing, per the links I provided. :lmao:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
rkell87;4208376 said:
mods can we ban this person now? She has done nothing but attack other posters calling them names and violating the language filter repeatedly and is a known troll.

What? Are you CRAZY?

How can you NOT want to READ WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY?! HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO STUPID!

These are IMPORTANT matters. LIFE OR DEATH!!!!

If my server doesn't get MY ORDER EXACTLY CORRECT and BRING IT TO ME IN A MANNER consistent with my RIDICULOUSLY HIGH, UNACHIEVABLE IDEAL of what constitutes GOOD SERVICE, he or she will ALMOST CERTAINLY trigger a CATACLYSMIC, CHAIN REACTION event at the QUANTUM LEVEL that will DESTROY the ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS WE KNOW IT!!!!! How can you NOT see THAT? MORON!!!!!!!

:laugh2:

rkell87

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4208592 said:
What? Are you CRAZY?

How can you NOT want to READ WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY?! HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO STUPID!

These are IMPORTANT matters. LIFE OR DEATH!!!!

If my server doesn't get MY ORDER EXACTLY CORRECT and BRING IT TO ME IN A MANNER consistent with my RIDICULOUSLY HIGH, UNACHIEVABLE IDEAL of what constitutes GOOD SERVICE, he or she will ALMOST CERTAINLY trigger a CATACLYSMIC, CHAIN REACTION event at the QUANTUM LEVEL that will DESTROY the ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS WE KNOW IT!!!!! How can you NOT see THAT? MORON!!!!!!!

:laugh2:
:laugh2::bow:

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;4208376 said:

I'd love to keep this going actually.

Springs1

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4208343 said:
How are you so worked up for getting a different side-order delivered to your table?

Because most of the time it's not a mistake, it's that the server didn't either read the ticket or read their written order. How are you so not worked up over it if you knew for a FACT that you saw your server have on a tray the wrong item and then proceed to not compare their written order to the food BEFORE putting it in front of you? That shows how UNCARING they are, therefore, it pisses me off that they are so mean and uncaring. HOW can one human being do that to another and then expect good payment at the end? Seriously, if you aren't caring to me, why should I be caring to you that you only make $2.13/hr? Seriously, I will care about you when you care about me, it's that simple.

Also, no matter how nice you are, most servers don't say they are sorry. I don't get that, but they want your money, right???? I get worked up over how another human being is mean and uncaring, because the large majority of the time, it's lazy and uncaring servers, not real mistakes that they actually put forth effort into getting things correctly, but just missed something, then expect 18%-20%. YOU know what I am saying is the GOD'S TRUTH and you know it!!

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
You don't have to eat it, much less pay for it, and you get your requested side in a matter of minutes.

Doesn't matter, I want what *I* ORDERED. I am a VERY PICKY EATER. If I am in the mood for fries, you bring me onion rings, I wanted fries, not onion rings even though I like onion rings. Get what I am saying?

Minutes, that's minutes that you cannot replace no matter WHAT you do, even if you don't charge me for it, you cannot replace that now I can't eat with my husband or that I can't eat my fries with my burger for example.

It shouldn't have to be replaced in minutes, unless it is a REAL mistake that the server just truly missed it, but actually VERIFIED the order BEFORE taking it to your table.(assuming it's the original server, which if it isn't, as long as the original server put in the order correctly).

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
Seriously. It's a mix-up. Extend your life expectancy a little and just let it go.

There's a HUGE difference between a mix-up and someone that doesn't TRY their best to check over WHAT they are bringing out to the table. THAT is what I get pissed at the LACK OF EFFORT AND CARING.

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
If I like the side, I eat it. If I don't, I ask for my requested side.

What if it was extra, would you not mention it and still pay for something you didn't order?

Also, I don't eat the side without saying what I did order. WHY? A. I was in the mood for fries, I got onion rings B. The server will not know WHY they are getting a lesser tip if you don't tell them.

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
No rise in blood pressure, no uncomfortable rise in temperature and no change in emotion.

What if you saw your server as we did that had on a tray another table’s entrées and yours that when you saw your waiter NOT VERIFYING their pad of paper and giving you the completely wrong entrée(in this case side dish), would you not be pissed in *****SEEING****** the FACT that your server NEVER ONCE TRIED THEIR BEST?

I was very much so that this waiter was SO LAZY *** and UNCARING, he didn’t verify WHAT he was handing to our table. He handed my husband fried shrimp w/fries when he ordered crawfish au gratin w/baked potato. Turns out our waiter admitted he didn’t even grab the correct entrée from the kitchen, not just was too lazy to check in front of us, but most likely he was in the kitchen as well.

You don’t see HOW it pisses someone off that you see how LAZY AND UNCARING someone is about someone else, but then THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, HUH?

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
I eat it.

I don’t, because if I am in the mood for potato salad, I was brought mashed potatoes, I don’t want that. I want what I was in the mood for, PERIOD, plain and simple. If I would want to keep it(ONCE and ONLY once I did for the simple fact that they had soooo many mistakes in a particular dining experience, it would be have been too much time to wait to get a new one(this was a cup of gumbo that was the wrong one(seafood when I ordered duck and sausage gumbo)(may not have been the waiter’s fault for it being wrong, but it was for it taking longer than an entrée without letting us know anything. Anyway, I usually want what *I* want and that’s that. That’s why you are paying the money *YOU* work for, so WHY take something if you don’t want it. If you don’t care, that’s you, I DO, VERY MUCH SO!

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
Similarly, I don't order the meal based on it's selection of condiments and garnish. Nah, I had bigger ideas in mind when ordering like the main dish.

My main dish is covered usually in the condiments, so for me, it’s the condiments that make the main dish delicious, NOT the main dish by itself, that’s where we differ.

I go to a restaurant based on if their ranch is good or not or their tartar sauce or their bbq sauce, etc. Mayo and mustard pretty much taste the same for the most part, so I don’t go off of those.

Hoofbite;4208343 said:

I am TOO HUNGRY from skipping breakfast and/or lunch so I can eat this huge meal, so I DO NOT EVER FEEL THAT WAY!! I want my food. That’s what I am thinking, that I am hungry. The faster(correctly of course) the better. I could NEVER forget what I ordered. I like food too much to do that.

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
And that's on top of how indecisive I am when order to begin with. It all looks good to me. People get pissed I take a while but you can guarantee that you'll never see me get into a big shouting match with a waitress because by the time the food arrives I likely would have switched my order if given the chance, either because I forgot what I did order or because something caught my attention more recently.

I am 100 BILLION PERCENT OPPOSITE OF YOU!! I will NEVER want something I am given if it’s not EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED, NEVER, EVER,EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER , EVER!! I am A VERY PICKY EATER,VERY!!

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
I look at how indecisive they are at ordering their meal. If they sit down, pick out a meal in 30 seconds and hand craft a set of instructions for it's preparation and give it to the waiter, we're not eating out in public again because I know damn well that when something comes back wrong there's gonna be hell to pay for whoever is responsible.

So WHO are you to judge someone that wants what *THEY* want for *THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY*, HUH?

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
But, if they sit there and look at the menu and are forced to pick at the last second like I am most times, we'll have dinner again because a mistake in the order isn't going to ruin anyone's mood.

It ruins MANY people’s moods, because you can never no matter what they comp or do, can replace someone’s TIME. Also, I cannot be happy knowing if let’s say I have 4 VERY OBVIOUS mistakes on my plate that I didn't have to touch the food to notice the mistakes when MY SERVER took my order to my table that it shows they didn’t COMPARE their written order to the food that they didn’t care, but then they want US to CARE at the end, right? It ruins my outing completely, because 90% of the time, it’s lazy servers that don’t give a care, not ones that actually just missed something. The ones that do even, most don’t apologize no matter HOW NICE you are to them, even if they remember right when they are at the table even without you having to remind them even. I have even apologized for my heavily modified orders BEFORE or WHEN I am ordering even to be nice, but STILL if they mess up, most don’t apologize even when they remember without me reminding them most of the times.

It ruins my mood more when there’s no “Sorry” to speak of when they have messed up. I need to hear that to give them a better tip, because to me, if they aren’t as nice why should we be back in the tip? What goes around, comes around. It’s common courtesy if you have messed up something to say you are sorry just as I say “Thank you” when they bring things to me and ask NICELY for things, we expect the same respect back.

Hoofbite;4208343 said:
I got more important things to get pissed off about than to let some mis-subbed waffle-for-curly fries get me down.

That’s because you aren’t a picky eater, you are like MIKEY THAT EATS ANYTHING, I am 100 BILLION PERCENT OPPOSITE OF MIKEY. I hate ketchup and pickles, the number one things that are HUGE in popularity even. That’s just some stuff that I am very picky about. I won’t eat just anything and if I am not in the mood for let’s say mashed potatoes, I want my potato salad. Why is that so wrong to want what *YOU* want for *YOUR* money, huh?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Springs1;4209724 said:
Because most of the time it's not a mistake, it's that the server didn't either read the ticket or read their written order. How are you so not worked up over it if you knew for a FACT that you saw your server have on a tray the wrong item and then proceed to not compare their written order to the food BEFORE putting it in front of you? That shows how UNCARING they are, therefore, it pisses me off that they are so mean and uncaring. HOW can one human being do that to another and then expect good payment at the end? Seriously, if you aren't caring to me, why should I be caring to you that you only make $2.13/hr? Seriously, I will care about you when you care about me, it's that simple.

Also, no matter how nice you are, most servers don't say they are sorry. I don't get that, but they want your money, right???? I get worked up over how another human being is mean and uncaring, because the large majority of the time, it's lazy and uncaring servers, not real mistakes that they actually put forth effort into getting things correctly, but just missed something, then expect 18%-20%. YOU know what I am saying is the GOD'S TRUTH and you know it!!

Doesn't matter, I want what *I* ORDERED. I am a VERY PICKY EATER. If I am in the mood for fries, you bring me onion rings, I wanted fries, not onion rings even though I like onion rings. Get what I am saying?

Minutes, that's minutes that you cannot replace no matter WHAT you do, even if you don't charge me for it, you cannot replace that now I can't eat with my husband or that I can't eat my fries with my burger for example.

It shouldn't have to be replaced in minutes, unless it is a REAL mistake that the server just truly missed it, but actually VERIFIED the order BEFORE taking it to your table.(assuming it's the original server, which if it isn't, as long as the original server put in the order correctly).

There's a HUGE difference between a mix-up and someone that doesn't TRY their best to check over WHAT they are bringing out to the table. THAT is what I get pissed at the LACK OF EFFORT AND CARING.

What if it was extra, would you not mention it and still pay for something you didn't order?

Also, I don't eat the side without saying what I did order. WHY? A. I was in the mood for fries, I got onion rings B. The server will not know WHY they are getting a lesser tip if you don't tell them.

What if you saw your server as we did that had on a tray another table’s entrées and yours that when you saw your waiter NOT VERIFYING their pad of paper and giving you the completely wrong entrée(in this case side dish), would you not be pissed in *****SEEING****** the FACT that your server NEVER ONCE TRIED THEIR BEST?

I was very much so that this waiter was SO LAZY *** and UNCARING, he didn’t verify WHAT he was handing to our table. He handed my husband fried shrimp w/fries when he ordered crawfish au gratin w/baked potato. Turns out our waiter admitted he didn’t even grab the correct entrée from the kitchen, not just was too lazy to check in front of us, but most likely he was in the kitchen as well.

You don’t see HOW it pisses someone off that you see how LAZY AND UNCARING someone is about someone else, but then THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, HUH?

I don’t, because if I am in the mood for potato salad, I was brought mashed potatoes, I don’t want that. I want what I was in the mood for, PERIOD, plain and simple. If I would want to keep it(ONCE and ONLY once I did for the simple fact that they had soooo many mistakes in a particular dining experience, it would be have been too much time to wait to get a new one(this was a cup of gumbo that was the wrong one(seafood when I ordered duck and sausage gumbo)(may not have been the waiter’s fault for it being wrong, but it was for it taking longer than an entrée without letting us know anything. Anyway, I usually want what *I* want and that’s that. That’s why you are paying the money *YOU* work for, so WHY take something if you don’t want it. If you don’t care, that’s you, I DO, VERY MUCH SO!

My main dish is covered usually in the condiments, so for me, it’s the condiments that make the main dish delicious, NOT the main dish by itself, that’s where we differ.

I go to a restaurant based on if their ranch is good or not or their tartar sauce or their bbq sauce, etc. Mayo and mustard pretty much taste the same for the most part, so I don’t go off of those.

I am TOO HUNGRY from skipping breakfast and/or lunch so I can eat this huge meal, so I DO NOT EVER FEEL THAT WAY!! I want my food. That’s what I am thinking, that I am hungry. The faster(correctly of course) the better. I could NEVER forget what I ordered. I like food too much to do that.

I am 100 BILLION PERCENT OPPOSITE OF YOU!! I will NEVER want something I am given if it’s not EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED, NEVER, EVER,EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER , EVER!! I am A VERY PICKY EATER,VERY!!

So WHO are you to judge someone that wants what *THEY* want for *THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY*, HUH?

It ruins MANY people’s moods, because you can never no matter what they comp or do, can replace someone’s TIME. Also, I cannot be happy knowing if let’s say I have 4 VERY OBVIOUS mistakes on my plate that I didn't have to touch the food to notice the mistakes when MY SERVER took my order to my table that it shows they didn’t COMPARE their written order to the food that they didn’t care, but then they want US to CARE at the end, right? It ruins my outing completely, because 90% of the time, it’s lazy servers that don’t give a care, not ones that actually just missed something. The ones that do even, most don’t apologize no matter HOW NICE you are to them, even if they remember right when they are at the table even without you having to remind them even. I have even apologized for my heavily modified orders BEFORE or WHEN I am ordering even to be nice, but STILL if they mess up, most don’t apologize even when they remember without me reminding them most of the times.

It ruins my mood more when there’s no “Sorry” to speak of when they have messed up. I need to hear that to give them a better tip, because to me, if they aren’t as nice why should we be back in the tip? What goes around, comes around. It’s common courtesy if you have messed up something to say you are sorry just as I say “Thank you” when they bring things to me and ask NICELY for things, we expect the same respect back.

That’s because you aren’t a picky eater, you are like MIKEY THAT EATS ANYTHING, I am 100 BILLION PERCENT OPPOSITE OF MIKEY. I hate ketchup and pickles, the number one things that are HUGE in popularity even. That’s just some stuff that I am very picky about. I won’t eat just anything and if I am not in the mood for let’s say mashed potatoes, I want my potato salad. Why is that so wrong to want what *YOU* want for *YOUR* money, huh?
I really don't think you should leave your house. Ever.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Springs1;4209724 said:
That’s because you aren’t a picky eater, you are like MIKEY THAT EATS ANYTHING, I am 100 BILLION PERCENT OPPOSITE OF MIKEY.

You should've gone with Eleventy-Billion Percent. It's a more impressive number. :lmao:

Keep it up. You're drawing more and more people to your side. I can tell. The nutcase weirdos of the world need a leader.

Lady, you've got enough crazy to make a Charlie Sheen, Christopher Walken, and Gary Busey all-male threesome in the middle of Times Square on a Tuesday afternoon look like silent prayer and introspection time at the Christian Science Reading Room.

rkell87

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4209785 said:
You should've gone with Eleventy-Billion Percent. It's a more impressive number. :lmao:

Keep it up. You're drawing more and more people to your side. I can tell. The nutcase weirdos of the world need a leader.

Lady, you've got enough crazy to make a Charlie Sheen, Christopher Walken, and Gary Busey all-male threesome in the middle of Times Square on a Tuesday afternoon look like silent prayer and introspection time at the Christian Science Reading Room.
did you come up with that just now?