Video: Manster - For You Young 'uns

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I am still not convinced that this simply wasn't Tony Romo with long hair and a mustache.

0109%20Randy%20White%20photo

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I went to see a pre-season game against the Bears at Texas Stadium. I think it might have been 83. There was a brawl during the game and White took off his helmet and was pummeling a Bear with it.

He was ejected, of course. But that scrum backed away pretty quick when Randy lost his temper that day.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I am still not convinced that this simply wasn't Tony Romo with long hair and a mustache.

0109%20Randy%20White%20photo
I literally was like “Hey Tony” when I watched that lol. Awesome player to watch. I am 25 so I did not get the pleasure of seeing Randy White as a Cowboy but I can see why he was respected as much as he is.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow. I'll admit - I'm 31 years old and never got a chance to see this generation of Cowboys.

That play at 2:22 is so freaking unbelievable. All-out effort and heart there

There was another play in 1980 I believe, where Jaworski handed off on a lead draw to Wilbert Montgomery - perhaps the best running back the Eagles ever had. White was blitzing up the middle and Montgomery passed him as White got to Jaws.

White turned around and ended up catching Montgomery about 45 yards down field. Now Montgomery had to thread his way through the linebackers and get to the sidelines. But Randy caught him.

I have been looking for the video for a while, just because it is as unbelievable as the Larry Allen play.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There was another play in 1980 I believe, where Jaworski handed off on a lead draw to Wilbert Montgomery - perhaps the best running back the Eagles ever had. White was blitzing up the middle and Montgomery passed him as White got to Jaws.

White turned around and ended up catching Montgomery about 45 yards down field. Now Montgomery had to thread his way through the linebackers and get to the sidelines. But Randy caught him.

I have been looking for the video for a while, just because it is as unbelievable as the Larry Allen play.

I wish I was able to watch that style of NFL player. The type who simply loved the game, stayed with one team their entire career, and worried about more than just getting paid or their personal "brand".

LittleD

Reaction score
I wish I was able to watch that style of NFL player. The type who simply loved the game, stayed with one team their entire career, and worried about more than just getting paid or their personal "brand".

Yep, those days are gone forever. The game today is ALL about money and ego...definitely not about the game.