Video: Manster - For You Young 'uns

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The 90's were pretty dang good for music and sports too.

90's was not bad but if you are in your 50's, they dont do TV like then with the comedies shows like Sanford and Son, All in the Family, heck even the commercials are classic now when I see them on something like retro TV. Shows like Gunsmoke, Mod Squad, 6 Million Dollar Man, Dean Martin Roast, Bob Hope, seeing the greatest horse ever Secretariat. Love the 70's, Howard Cousell and Ali cutting up, what memories.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Sadly, I've only ever been to one Cowboys' game and that was back in 2008. It was the final year in Texas Stadium, the family and I toured the Stadium as well as attending the game against the 49'ers. That was the game in which Owens went off and set the single game yardage record if I recall correctly.
We spent about a week down in the Metroplex being a tourist and visiting schools for my then Junior in high school aged step-son looking at a couple of different universities.
But back to my the point of this post, we heard about his BBQ restaurant in Frisco(i believe?), so we ventured from our hotel in Irving to his restaurant. While there we learned that he would be arriving shortly for a business meeting. Upon his arrival our waitress advised him that a fan and his family were there and would like to meet him.
He spoke with my son and I for 5-10 minutes before his meeting, and autographed my football. All of which he did with a charge, which I know many former players now charge for such things. But for the little kid in me from Ohio that watch #54 raising havoc in the opposing team's backfield it was a thrill to spend that brief time with a living legend. Hell, it was a treat for the then 38 year old to spend that time talking with him about his time with America's Team and the state of the Cowboys at that time. A super guy in person, too.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hollywood Henderson got out of control in the locker room with him once it did not last long Hollywood got owned Randy made it really clear and very rapidly that he could hurt him if he wanted to and he did not do it with words

He beat Charles Haley's butt also. Haley was an active player and Randy had been retired a few years.

I think Haley rode a motorcyle into Randy's restaurant.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Be certain to watch the play that starts at the 2:22 mark. This is a defensive tackle!

Tony Hill was my dude. Everson Walls too.

Manster
Walls
Hill
Pearson
Too Tall
Jeffcoat
Hollywood
Staubach
Dorsett..

Man.. Those were the days!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tony Hill was my dude. Everson Walls too.

Manster
Walls
Hill
Pearson
Too Tall
Jeffcoat
Hollywood
Staubach
Dorsett..

Man.. Those were the days!

You know, Tony Hill looked like he never ran full out. He glided, or it seemed like that.

Butch Johnson was not as good, but Landry played that competition like a maestro. With Pearson that was a devastating receiver corps.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
You know, Tony Hill looked like he never ran full out. He glided, or it seemed like that.

Butch Johnson was not as good, but Landry played that competition like a maestro. With Pearson that was a devastating receiver corps.

What about Golden Richards?

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
One of my all time favorite Cowboys. Someone once said White was the kind of guy you wanted with you when walking down a dark alley. Thanks for the video, lmao that his Mom was giving a beat-down to a Commanders fan with a blackjack, ah the good old days.