Marcellus Wiley off his meds

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is not close to a 28 year old Brady. Be careful you starting to sound like the Romosexuals when they try to compare Romo to Peyton Manning and Bret Farve. Dak is in the lane of Goff, Stafford, Cousins and Wentz. I would not have paid them their contracts.
Its hard to compare a 28 year old Brady to a 28 year old Dak when we haven't seen Dak at 28....But when Brady was 27 years old...he was completing 60% of his passes and throwing 28 Td's and 14 picks a game......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s an opinion and based on the first 4 games I’d say it’s not a very good one.
The defense was the worst in the league in those 1st four games....they have played much better football. Not only that but there's a big difference from losing to the Seahawks, Browns and Rams......as opposed to losing to the Eagles and Commanders.......two teams Dak has beaten handedly throughout his career.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Its hard to compare a 28 year old Brady to a 28 year old Dak when we haven't seen Dak at 28....But when Brady was 27 years old...he was completing 60% of his passes and throwing 28 Td's and 14 picks a game......
27 year old Dak is injured.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I didn’t blame Dak. Of course the defense is to blame.

But Dak wants money like he’s special.

You want to point to things that aren’t optimal.. Well Dalton can win with everything optimal.

The goal is to win a Super Bowl.. Its hard to pay a QB that much money that needs everything around him to be optimal as well and win it.
:hammer:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We wouldn't have just three wins if we had Dak. Someone's paying the man.
While Dak certainly would have been much better than our backups, I'm not sure who's gonna compare them and judge Dak's worth based on how badly they played.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dak is gonna get a mega contract with the Cowboys I am almost 100% sure. I am going to remain positive about it. I hope that he can deliver on the field and the team can find success. I am expecting minimum top 10 QB rating every year. If he is outside the top 10 and the team stinks I will devour his soul.

blumayne38

Reaction score
As witten's presenter. But not as a player. Just an opinion, of course.
He will. He is taking all the right paths. Also a opinion. I know people who hated Romo. But admit his career was definitely HOF worthy first ballot no. But HOF.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Not what he wants though. I feel he may be in Dallas but for a significantly lower price then he is asking.
No, he won't, lol.
Where do you guys come up with this nonsense from?
The team HAS TO TAG HIM or let him hit free agency.

Where do you get this nonsense about him taking less money???

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Romo's only shot at going to the HOF is as a long time TV announcer. His career can't even sniff the HOF. He had nothing but a top 5 passer rating which was elite, but has become less impressive as time goes on. He has already dropped from 4th all time to 8th all time, even behind Dak Prescott, who Romo's most avid fans thinks sucks.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
He will. He is taking all the right paths. Also a opinion. I know people who hated Romo. But admit his career was definitely HOF worthy first ballot no. But HOF.
Romo will likely make the Ring of Honor but he's not going in the Hall of Fame. He won 2 playoff games in his entire career and his passing totals are solid but not outliers.
He started late and ended early. He lacks any top 20 stats to bang a drum on and those will only fall further in this wide open passing era.

He does have a media job on his side but it's really not even close.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Romo will likely make the Ring of Honor but he's not going in the Hall of Fame. He won 2 playoff games in his entire career and his passing totals are solid but not outliers.
He started late and ended early. He lacks any top 20 stats to bang a drum on and those will only fall further in this wide open passing era.

He does have a media job on his side but it's really not even close.
Dam marino made it. Romo was a great QB in a bad franchise. He will be in the HOF