3 Big 12 (Iowa St, Kansas, Texas Tech)
2 Big East (Providence, Villanova)
2 Big Ten (Michigan, Purdue)
2 Pac 12 (Arizona, UCLA)
1 American (Houston)
1 Metro Atlantic (St Peter's)
1 SEC (Arkansas)
1 West Coast (Gonzaga)

ACC has done pretty good for a down year.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hogs are getting ignored by their own conference and they’re the last team standing after a horrible showing in the tournament by the SEC. They’re back to back Sweet 16 and getting no love.

They are getting little respect except most feel they will cover the 9. I don’t see them winning but Musselman can use this as a portal recruitment tool and he does that well.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hogs are getting ignored by their own conference and they’re the last team standing after a horrible showing in the tournament by the SEC. They’re back to back Sweet 16 and getting no love.

They are getting little respect except most feel they will cover the 9. I don’t see them winning but Musselman can use this as a portal recruitment tool and he does that well.
Zags have looked a bit off so far in the tourney.
Unless they bring their "A" game, those talented Hogs could give them real trouble.

Really, all 4 games look fun tonight

Tech could end Coach K's farewell tour....would LOVE that
Houston is tough as nails, so Arizona could be challenged
I assume Nova will beat Michigan, but UM has looked pretty good so far

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I, for one, am officially done with all of the Coach K hoopla. Nothing against the guy, great coach and an even better person....but enough is enough. Hope TT' D clamps down on all of the 5-star freshmen and gets that retirement finally started. (In other words, I picked TT to lose in the championship game to my beloved Jayhawks and could really use the prize money. :laugh:)

rags

Reaction score
Zags have looked a bit off so far in the tourney.
Unless they bring their "A" game, those talented Hogs could give them real trouble.

Really, all 4 games look fun tonight

Tech could end Coach K's farewell tour....would LOVE that
Houston is tough as nails, so Arizona could be challenged
I assume Nova will beat Michigan, but UM has looked pretty good so far

You're more optimistic about the Hogs than I am.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I, for one, am officially done with all of the Coach K hoopla. Nothing against the guy, great coach and an even better person....but enough is enough. Hope TT' D clamps down on all of the 5-star freshmen and gets that retirement finally started. (In other words, I picked TT to lose in the championship game to my beloved Jayhawks and could really use the prize money. :laugh:)
As great as the Kansas program has been over the years, they really are overdue to win another title.
It's hard to believe they "only" have three.
Similar to Kentucky (8) and UNC (6), Kansas is in the top 3 in almost every category and their program has transcended coaches.
In other words, although they have had so many great coaches, they have more than one coach that has won a title there.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're more optimistic about the Hogs than I am.
Same here, all comes down to Notae, can he play his gamne and stay out of foul trouble inn the first half? Musselman has had to sit him in the last 3 games in the first half. How does a guy get 4 charging fouls in a row to foul out? The last one was bogus but he was gone anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing what motivational things Musselman has been using today.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I felt a great disturbance in March Madness, as if millions of brackets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Tough end for my Red Raiders.
But this program is now a basketball power and built for the long haul.
See y'all next year.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It only gets tougher, but I'm enjoying the ride #GoCoogs

276997201_5309115772433490_5381730176695124687_n.jpg

rags

Reaction score
After what the Hogs and Coogs have done, I wonder if there is anyone out there that has a 100% bracket.

DFWJC

Reaction score
After what the Hogs and Coogs have done, I wonder if there is anyone out there that has a 100% bracket.
I think the St Peters win over Kentucky in opening week eliminated 99% from that right off the bat.