Marinelli needs to go!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just check out this film. Tune out them Cowboys homer hosts talking...making all kinds of excuses. Better yet, listen to them struggling to even believe their own words. Unbelievable.

Just watch some tape and see how bad of a pick and reach it was for the Cowboys to draft DT Trysten Hill, 6'3", 308 lbs. with that 2nd round #58 overall pick.... all while both Safeties Juan Thornhill and Nasir Adderley were still there waiting to be picked. Crazy.

Would have been better to pick up one of them Safeties in the 2nd round, then either use their 3rd or one of their two 4th round picks on a DT, which there are still plenty of to pick from.

This is clearly a Marinelli move. Another Taco persuasion by Marinelli in that Cowboys Draft Room. Another several rounds "over reach" for a player that should have been taken several rounds later just like Taco.

If this Trysten Hill DT doesn't show up this first year and proves he was worth "over reaching" for in the 2nd round, Marinelli needs to go!

Dak told him to draft Hill.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm happy with the pick I figured Safety or DT and Hill is the man. I saw many who projected him in the 2nd rd so this crap of it is a reach is BS. Fans do not run this defense so like him or don't like him but this is Rod and Richard defense and who they want matters not some message board punk

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't like the pick. There were better players on the board. These small school guys don't play against top level competition very often and tend to take longer to adjust to the NFL. Then we pick another G in round 3. Did we already give up on last year's second round G?

It appears we are drafting for depth rather than finding guys who can upgrade starting spots. At 58, you should be drafting a starter. This is starting to remind me of our infamous 2009 draft.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't like the pick. There were better players on the board. These small school guys don't play against top level competition very often and tend to take longer to adjust to the NFL. Then we pick another G in round 3. Did we already give up on last year's second round G?

It appears we are drafting for depth rather than finding guys who can upgrade starting spots. At 58, you should be drafting a starter. This is starting to remind me of our infamous 2009 draft.
Exactly!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm happy with the pick I figured Safety or DT and Hill is the man. I saw many who projected him in the 2nd rd so this crap of it is a reach is BS. Fans do not run this defense so like him or don't like him but this is Rod and Richard defense and who they want matters not some message board punk
"Punk"?

How's that 1st round Taco pick coming along?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who is Connor McGovern? If you are referring to Connor Williams, he is an Offensive Lineman, not a Defensive Lineman. Marinelli would have no say so with any Olinemen.
We just drafted Connor McGovern so get to know him. You blame Marinelli for everything else so why not the 3rd round pick?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Teams miss no doubt about it how about LVE, How about Jaylon Smith how about a lot of damn good players but because some fans has his pantie in a wad because a defense he has nothing to do with thinks it is a mistake? Your a joke.
Aww, sorry you got your cheerleader feelings hurt because fans like myself don't like the pick at such a costly round.