Marion Barber didnt follow dress code

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Steve Dennis just said on the Channel 11 game day show that Marion Barber showed up to the team plane in jeans and tennis shoes.

With the big deal being made about the tie addition, sure seems like that couldn't have been an accident.

Like Dennis said, something needs to happen to him, right? Wonder what.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Im watching cowboys gameday and Steve Dennis said Barber was wearing jeans, and not following the dress code Garrett made this week.

Mansta54

Reaction score
You can bet, JG will handle it. This is the kind of crap that needs to be weeded out and it can't come soon enough. MB3 knows the rules and knows better... He will be a perfect example for JG to show the team that we're MOVING FORWARD...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I guess he woul rather be made an example of then follow the dress code. Hope they sit him.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Did Garrett wear a coat and tie on the plane when he was OC?

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
I would left him at the airport...Maybe he is pouting cause he is already benched

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Doomsday;3694420 said:
I guess he woul rather be made an example of then follow the dress code. Hope they sit him.
Agreed all the way.

We're seeing what purposes this dress code serves other than to make the team look professional.

We're finding out who isn't willing to go all in and take direction from the HC.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Make him suit up, and sit him, at least for the first half. Let Choice have his carries. It shouldn't be hard for Choice to get 3 ypc...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jimmy40;3694422 said:

Did Wade make the team wear suit and ties?

:cool: :rolleyes:

Mansta54

Reaction score
jimmy40;3694422 said:

Probably so but if it wasn't a requirement, who cares. NOW, its a rule and its his rule as HC, so you abide by the rules as a team.. It's just that simple...

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Gibby!;3694426 said:
Make him suit up, and sit him, at least for the first half. Let Choice have his carries. It shouldn't be hard for Choice to get 3 ypc...
I say the entire game.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
As other wise people have said around here ---bench him and play the pup