Markquese Bell fast becoming a star on the Cowboys defense

KDM256

Reaction score
No problem with Bell's play this year. Good to see him take advantage of his opportunity and make it hard for this staff to have you on the bench going forward with putting good plays on film.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
You gave a non-insultive response. That is the start of a real discussion...next, which 'five' are you referencing
Let’s not act like your response was free of condescension.. Dono LVE is good for 2 players lol currently Kearse and Duece

tromofan

Reaction score
He seems to make the most of the opportunities he gets, which is more than I can say for most.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I always remember one of Parcells press conferences when he went on one of his classic ‘how to coach and build teams’ dialogues. He talked about some guys are just born football players and have that natural knack for playmaking, and never to let size, draft position, or other issues cloud the judgment. I think he was talking about Dat Nguyen at the time, Anyways, that’s sort of how I feel about Bell. Hope he keeps it up!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Let’s not act like your response was free of condescension.. Dono LVE is good for 2 players lol currently Kearse and Duece
If one leaves a trail of crap don't dare start chunking rocks when that is pointed out. You deserved responses to your initiated crap. That was your own doing.

I'm no punk abused kid or a smart butt...for your record. I don't HAVE to act like...and (coughing loudly) someone failed to direct comment to reasons being discussed on value presented. Attitude?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I always remember one of Parcells press conferences when he went on one of his classic ‘how to coach and build teams’ dialogues. He talked about some guys are just born football players and have that natural knack for playmaking, and never to let size, draft position, or other issues cloud the judgment. I think he was talking about Dat Nguyen at the time, Anyways, that’s sort of how I feel about Bell. Hope he keeps it up!
Dat was from Rockport...

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
If one leaves a trail of crap don't dare start chunking rocks when that is pointed out. You deserved responses to your initiated crap. That was your own doing.

I'm no punk abused kid or a smart butt...for your record. I don't HAVE to act like...and (coughing loudly) someone failed to direct comment to reasons being discussed on value presented. Attitude?
I deserved responses for my opinion about the DFW media? It was hardly a “trail of crap”. It was actually a thought that had merit that actually praised a player.

Just for your info, no punk abused kid over here either old chap. Just a man with an opinion that apparently got your panties in a wad.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I deserved responses for my opinion about the DFW media? It was hardly a “trail of crap”. It was actually a thought that had merit that actually praised a player.

Just for your info, no punk abused kid over here either old chap. Just a man with an opinion that apparently got your panties in a wad.
You wear panties? I am refering to your degrading manner no where marrying response on discussion...you lighten up, or find rebuttal that meets the level of offered perspective. We got two women hostages back, so far...

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
You wear panties? I am refering to your degrading manner no where marrying response on discussion...you lighten up, or find rebuttal that meets the level of offered perspective. We got two women hostages back, so far...
Oh! You’re bent out of shape from my initial response. Got it. So you can come at me because I had a legit gripe, but I can’t respond? I’ll make sure I cloak my insults in pleasantries next time. Lighten up Francis.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Oh! You’re bent out of shape from my initial response. Got it. So you can come at me because I had a legit gripe, but I can’t respond? I’ll make sure I cloak my insults in pleasantries next time. Lighten up Francis.
You want to strut as if a turkey with chest cavity fully puffed....strut. As to conversation...gobble, gobble....gobble. Turkey

This OP was fully positive and on a contributing player...you are the one coming out as if you were instead a peafowl. You went negatively as the turkey strutting his own stuff!

You show no insight beyond downplaying all in season involvements....why not come on out with drap Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott...nobody has shown a thing according to your.

I once had a turkey while on a farm, that would challenge a meter reader and force him to stay in his truck and honk...staying in suite, gobble...gobble.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
You want to strut as if a turkey with chest cavity fully puffed....strut. As to conversation...gobble, gobble....gobble. Turkey

This OP was fully positive and on a contributing player...you are the one coming out as if you were instead a peafowl. You went negatively as the turkey strutting his own stuff!

You show no insight beyond downplaying all in season involvements....why not come on out with drap Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott...nobody has shown a thing according to your.

I once had a turkey while on a farm, that would challenge a meter reader and force him to stay in his truck and honk...staying in suite, gobble...gobble.
Drap...drop...what is said doesn't matter except at the level of not winning all as measured by yourself.

Bell has added both strong response and speed to the box.

They are adding table tennis championships in Texas...did you play football at a level?

drap...a very small quantity of anything

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
But there is one aspect that seems evident. After the win against the Los Angeles Chargers ended, quarterback Dak Prescott was asked by one of the sideline reporters what the team showed us all. He immediately answered, “Resiliency.”

In such an inconsistent season, we have already seen that happen both times Dallas lost. They came back from the embarrassing showing against the Arizona Cardinals with another dominant win over the New England Patriots. Then when everything just turned to something icky against the San Francisco 49ers, making so many of us worry they were flirting with falling much too far behind in the playoff race, they came back with a gutsy, if incredibly mistake-ridden, win over the Chargers.

For some time, this has been a real trait of McCarthy coached teams. They lick their wounds, go to work, and find a way to get the win their next chance. Since his 6-10 first season, the Cowboys have only suffered back-to-back losses once, in 2021 when they fell to the Kansas City Chiefs and then dropped an overtime game versus the Las Vegas Raiders. There has been a lot of adversity during those stretches, including Prescott missing five games last year.

Of course, from a mathematical point of view, when you are winning 12 games, it is much less likely to have two losses come in a row.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...layoffs?ueid=d29e426080d34b77c2be722b7ff361fb

CCBoy

Reaction score
People are putting Overshown as some great player and he hasn't taken 1 snap in the regular season.
Yea, who for example has crowned him with anything?

But unlike yourself...plenty on site respect what HE brings to the table for Quinn's defense. You calling HIM a loser and strutting?

I'm still in full support of all kidnap victims...care to argue?

Last edited:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I believe Bell, Jaunyeah Thomas and Overshown will be key defensive starters next season.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Drap...drop...what is said doesn't matter except at the level of not winning all as measured by yourself.

Bell has added both strong response and speed to the box.

They are adding table tennis championships in Texas...did you play football at a level?

drap...a very small quantity of anything
You just responded to your own nonsense. Have a great night. My momma taught me not to invite crazy to my own house. Zippadee dooda!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I believe Bell, Jaunyeah Thomas and Overshown will be key defensive starters next season.
Drafting through the draft and then training them, both appear to have become pretty good and moving cap space into the future also.