Marshawn Kneeland. Waste of a 2nd Round Pick

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
4.75 forty nothing special.
They keep talking about his athleticism and I know he had a high RAS score but I think he's athletic in a phone booth. He has zero bend. I think he's going to be handled quite easily by NFL Tackles.

timb2

Reaction score
Troy Franklin,Malachai Corley,Dewayne Carter,Cooper Beebe

CampJR

Reaction score
WR depth with players rated lower than DE depth is your answer?

It’s not the sexy pick, but it’s a trench pick that you just can’t go wrong with. Lawrence is getting long in the tooth and he looks to be an easy slot in with Sam Williams on early downs and then a rush package on passing downs

mardwin

Reaction score
Need a 3 down LB, Overshawn never played a down in the league and is coming from ACL, Hicks is an aging veteran, Clark sucks.

tm1119

Reaction score
@timb2 doesnt like the pick? I love it even more. Kneeland is a more athletic Armstrong. Is he going to be a “war daddy” that you can count on for 12+ sacks every year? Most likely not. But will he be a good starter that gets 8-12 sacks a year and is also good vs the run? Yeah I really think so.

Good pick. And people have their heads buried in the sand about our DE situation. There’s 500+ snaps missing from last year and no one to play them…until now. Not to mention that DLaw is all but gone after this season

timb2

Reaction score
It’s been one season… lol. First year watching football?
No I have been doing the draft for years and Jerry constantly finds a way to ruin a good thing. Kneeland is not a sack guy. What we just drafted we already had in Tyrus Wheat . Wasted pick!!

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
@timb2 doesnt like the pick? I love it even more. Kneeland is a more athletic Armstrong. Is he going to be a “war daddy” that you can count on for 12+ sacks every year no? But will he be a good starter that gets 8-12 sacks a year and is also good vs the run? Yeah I really think so.

Good pick. And people have their heads buried in the sand about our DE situation. There’s 500+ snaps missing from last year and no one to play them…until now. Not to mention that DLaw is all but gone after this season
His top total in sacks is 4 1/2sacks twice in a minor conference. He's crap!