Twitter: Martin Contract Numbers

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought this was already done? That "finally agreed today" and that's stamped in the last hour today would be different.

Well, he should play for 6 more years so he should see an average of 14M a year. Like to see how they've distributed the guaranteed part, which is all that really counts cap wise now.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I still want to see how the extension changes his 2018 cap #, which was $9,341,000.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I thought this was already done? That "finally agreed today" and that's stamped in the last hour today would be different.

Well, he should play for 6 more years so he should see an average of 14M a year. Like to see how they've distributed the guaranteed part, which is all that really counts cap wise now.

Yes, I read yesterday that Martin felt negotiations were close enough to completion so he showed up for work.

Western

Reaction score
Best player on the team (every down player, reliable, team leader, young player in his prime, can play multiple positions on the offensive line, no injury history/concerns unlike Sean Lee, & no off the field concerns unlike Zeke).
Oh, by the way he is the best player in entire NFL at his position.
Good deal for all parties.

zgtu.gif

Last edited: