Twitter: Martin Contract Numbers

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
If that's how you interpret it and the shoe fits.

Why in the world would anyone choose Zeke over Martin? Lol. That's one of the more ridiculous things I've read. Thank god you're not in charge.
I just wanted to make sure before I reported you for attacking posters.

Seriously, If choosing Zeke over Martin is the most rediculous thing you have heard, you should get out more. Pretty sheltered.

brucekr

Reaction score
Happy the deal is done, just more than i was hoping we would pay. Tyron gave us a HUGE discount and absurdly long contract. I wasn't expecting the same, but hopeful for somewhere between.

J12B

Reaction score

Seriously, If choosing Zeke over Martin is the most rediculous thing you have heard, you should get out more. Pretty sheltered.

I agree. I believe it's harder to put together an elite offensive line than find a stud running back. Elite olines can make average rbs and QBs look good.

ksg811

Reaction score
Happy the deal is done, just more than i was hoping we would pay. Tyron gave us a HUGE discount and absurdly long contract. I wasn't expecting the same, but hopeful for somewhere between.

This isn’t true. Tyron was the highest paid OL at the time of his contract at $12.2M AAV, above Joe Thomas’s $11.5M. Fast forward 4 years and 4 years of contract inflation and it now looks like a bargain. The same will happen with Zack in a few years.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

I didn't attack anyone.

And of course you gave no reasoning to choosing Zeke over Martin, which I expected. You just went personal attack instead of defending your position. You have been reported.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Ask your mom.
spongebob.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I agree. I believe it's harder to put together an elite offensive line than find a stud running back. Elite olines can make average rbs and QBs look good.
Well I disagree with the OL being harder to find than a "Stud" RB. Dallas has only had 3 ELITE RB's in its entire existence. Dorsett, Smith and I am going to put Zeke in that list. Duane Thomas was good but not elite. Those guys do not come around all the time. I find it funny when people think average run of the mill RB's will look real good behind a great OL. lol. No. Great RB's look good behind any OL. The list is long proving this. Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, OJ Simpson, Terrell Davis, Bo Jackson, Marshall Faulk..... None of those guys had an OL as touted and revered as what Dallas has now. Yet, they were GREAT. Emmitt had a great OL but he would have still been great without one too.

So, no. Give me a game changing ELITE RB any day of the week over an "elite" OL. It isn't even that close. Hence why RB's are called SKILL players not OL. Granted, I like stud OL as much as the next guy. I am just not ignorant as some are, as to who is more valuable to a team.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
lol. Typical millennial.

Lol typical liberal.

Going at someone with what is a stupid comment then saying "I'm glad you're not in charge".

The smart person replies with "only a fool would do...."

"I'm a fool? I'm reporting you for attacking posters. Also you're sheltered."

You have such a victim complex and very little knowledge of football if you would choose Zeke over Martin. And you're even less intelligent if you question someone else picking Martin, that just looks dumb.

And the best part is you've STILL not given one reasoning as to why youd keep zeke over Martin lmao. Because of course you dont know anything.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Lol typical liberal.

Going at someone with what is a stupid comment then saying "I'm glad you're not in charge".

The smart person replies with "only a fool would do...."

"I'm a fool? I'm reporting you for attacking posters. Also you're sheltered."

You have such a victim complex and very little knowledge of football if you would choose Zeke over Martin. And you're even less intelligent if you question someone else picking Martin, that just looks dumb.

And the best part is you've STILL not given one reasoning as to why youd keep zeke over Martin lmao. Because of course you dont know anything.
LOL. I have forgotten more about Football and the Dallas Cowboys than you have learned in your YOUNG life as evidenced by your idiotic and completely moronic comment that Martin is more valuable than Zeke. WOW. Just wow. The thought is so inane that it hardly deserves attention. Please quit while you still can. Your absolute lack of football acumen is embarrassing.

I already replied to the other guy who thought Martin is more valuable than Zeke exposing why that is not the case. I swear, kids play Madden and think they know something about football. SMH

Also genius, I am not LIBERAL.