Twitter: Martin out for Sunday's game ( no surprise)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To that end Hawk...there is 100% chance the "Football Team" noticed how the Cards blitzed almost every down and we never adjusted or more likely couldn't block everyone. My guess is they do the same except this time we play check-down charlie and dump off to backs or slants to the 3 "supposedly" best WR's. Either way our OC better be ready for this cause it's coming.

IDK....their DLine alone is good enough to get max pressure w/o a lot of blitzing.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm having 'Chaz Green flashbacks' at the thought of Cam Erving out there at left tackle with the rest of this line.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If that's the case then they'll cover our dump-offs and Dandy Don Meredith will start to sing.."Turn out the lights the party's over..." LOL

Just me, but this is exactly what I'm expecting.......we can't pass or run (early).

Gaede

Reaction score
Well one plus is that Erving will be better than Knight, who is just not even remotely good

quickccc

Reaction score
no, Mcgovern takes that spot..Steele was already going to play RT. whos playing LT is what i have to ask. they address that yet? Knights also out i believe so now we are playing an OL full of 2nd and 3rd string players...but go ahead pile on the skill positions not performing..

...and if either Erving or Steele gets hurt ? who subs in for them ? who's the next man up ?

i heard names such as Eric Smith and Jordan Mills at one point but lost track of roster shuffle activities...
.. who's on practice squad whose been called up?

blueblood70

Reaction score
...and if either Erving or Steele gets hurt ? who subs in for them ? who's the next man up ?

i heard names such as Eric Smith and Jordan Mills at one point but lost track of roster shuffle activities...
.. who's on practice squad whose been called up?
most likely all of them LOL whomevers left ,.its insane really..

Might have to force KM to bring less WRs add a FB and go run heavy and PA to limited Wr group..

ESisback

Reaction score
What can WE do? I’m just gonna watch, and wring whatever pleasure out of it I can. Good food and drink, friends and family, no stress...who cares? Just a game, man. I’m not emotionally invested like I used to be!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly why if it's me, he's only attempting 20-25 passes max. Their offense isn't very good. So keep the game close and maybe pull it out at the end ( Garrett type of plan lol)

If we want to win, I go back to same game plan as before with Dak. I wing the ball and just try to make some plays. This defense is sooo horrible that everyone is going to be scoring 30 plus on us. The Commanders no longer have Haskins at QB.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just my guess but I wonder if MM is more involved in game-planning for this game. I'm sure with his experience he's had a game or two with this many injuries on OL, def more so than KM.

John813

Reaction score
Well, gives us a chance to see how McGovern plays so I'm ok with it.