Twitter: Martin out for Sunday's game ( no surprise)

Tussinman

Reaction score
Get him healthy. The trade deadline is approaching. Might get a good offer.
If I'm Martin I'd 100% take the trade. It's going to be extremely embarrassing when he makes all decade team for 2 separate decades yet has only 2 playoff wins to show for it thanks to this joke of an organization

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I'm Martin I'd 100% take the trade. It's going to be extremely embarrassing when he makes all decade team for 2 separate decades yet has only 2 playoff wins to show for it thanks to this joke of an organization
I mean that happens. I hope they do trade him though I don’t think this offensive line might need to be retooled and rebuilt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They still have Kelce and a hobbled Johnson. Which IMO is better than us having Williams
Yeah but their interior is bad. What they have behind Kelce and Johnson is legendary bad. I don’t know who’s worse but I know those two teams are some bad line play. It’s like comparing crap. You have horse crap, dog crap and cow crap.....it’s all crap lol.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I mean that happens. I hope they do trade him though I don’t think this offensive line might need to be retooled and rebuilt.

Remember we get Collins back next year. So with him, Martin and Biadasz we should be in good shape. Just me, but we are a better team with Martin than w/o him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Giants have a worse O line and they managed to win, I think we’ll still get the W.

Kills me this team is so unwilling to move Conner Williams to left tackle.....and won't make any moves to find new people. It's like we have thrown in the towel for the year already. Quitters and losers do that. Front office setting the mentality...to throw the season away. Way to go Jerry. ..you schmuck. Memo to front office.....your not going to get the top pick.... no matter how bad you tank. Just isn't going to happen.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kills me this team is so unwilling to move Conner Williams to left tackle.....and won't make any moves to find new people. It's like we have thrown in the towel for the year already. Quitters and losers do that. Front office setting the mentality...to throw the season away. Way to go Jerry. ..you schmuck. Memo to front office.....your not going to get the top pick.... no matter how bad you tank. Just isn't going to happen.
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A COACH..STOP TRYING TO BE ONE..

his draft status said more likely to be ,oved to Guard, two coaching staff and 3 OL coaches have seen him play, this year decimated by injury and still hes a Guard. Any other hints you need to know CWill is not a Tackle let alone the LT..

get over it..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A COACH..STOP TRYING TO BE ONE..

his draft status said more likely to be ,oved to Guard, two coaching staff and 3 OL coaches have seen him play, this year decimated by injury and still hes a Guard. Any other hints you need to know CWill is not a Tackle let alone the LT..

get over it..

Yet he still sucks @ G......get over it. :popcorn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yet he still sucks @ G......get over it. :popcorn:
he doesnt but hey again you arent a coach..he may not be PB but dude is a good enough G to start..so get passed your giant ego and find out coaches n=know more and hes starting..

CWR

Reaction score
That was another one of Zekes gifts to us right? Hell of a game. Way to single handedly kill any chance of winning. Nice work Cabo boy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember we get Collins back next year. So with him, Martin and Biadasz we should be in good shape. Just me, but we are a better team with Martin than w/o him.
My only complaint with Martin is that I don't think you need to pay a guard that much in order to win in this league. Its the same argument that can be made for running back. I don't need the highest paid running back or guards.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I mean that happens
It's actually rare which is why it's embarassing.

7 of the 8 non-cowboy lineman that made the all-decade team made it to the superbowl with most of them winning it all. The only non-cowboy lineman on the entire all-decade list with less team sucess is Joe Thomas who has played on literally the worst franchise of the last 20 years.

Embarassing that Tyron and Martin are classfied in Thomas tier, shows how far this franchise has fallen