Twitter: Martin out for Sunday's game ( no surprise)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If we want to win, I go back to same game plan as before with Dak. I wing the ball and just try to make some plays. This defense is sooo horrible that everyone is going to be scoring 30 plus on us. The Commanders no longer have Haskins at QB.

Just don't see Dalton having a lot of time, which could lead to sacks, fumbles, forced throws and god knows they get inside his head. Not to mention, didn't I read somewhere Bazzaxx is one of the best run-blocking centers in the league?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just don't see Dalton having a lot of time, which could lead to sacks, fumbles, forced throws and god knows they get inside his head. Not to mention, didn't I read somewhere Bazzaxx is one of the best run-blocking centers in the league?

Thats going to happen anyway. IF they try to run Zeke, they will be down 14 by the 2nd quarter regardless.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let's hope Moore has had the good sense to build a lot of 3-step drop into the game plan this week. I still think it's silly to take big strong youngsters and ask them to pass block more than run block. These guys are neither athletic enough nor experienced and skilled enough to hold up for 50 dropbacks a game. If it comes to that Blake Bell will finish the game at QB because both Dalton and DiNucci will leave the stadium in an ambulance.

Plankton

Reaction score
BvL2co0CMAADDHu

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He should sit out the rest of the year along with Zeke, Cooper, Dlaw, Jaylon and LVE. Not that are all stars, but they all are under contract, and they won't do anything meaningful this year.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dalton better fake an injury during warm-ups. Washington front is going to destroy him if we call the same plays from last week.

Going to need quick releases/ screen passes

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dalton better fake an injury during warm-ups. Washington front is going to destroy him if we call the same plays from last week.

Going to need quick releases/ screen passes

True but then just as the cards where playing everything around the line of scrimmage it becomes difficult when they know you will not attack deep. Granted we will have to rely on misdirection plays, Draws and Screens and I would hope to see Moore dust off some gadget plays like the halfback pass to try and hit a deep rout. Dallas will need to be able to run the ball with success, these are the things you can do to slow a pass rush down.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Many on here have been calling for McGovern, they finally get their wish

catiii

Reaction score
concussion protocol no play 19 days he'll be out next week too.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Many on here have been calling for McGovern, they finally get their wish
Hey, maybe He'll perform so well He takes Williams' spot at LG when Big Z comes back and We can all complain that it didn't happen sooner.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is beyond ridiculous. Is it January yet?

Actually there are some positives. Steele will get enough reps this year to compete to be next year's swing tackle (it's possible he could improve); Biadasz will get his baptism by fire; and we will finally find out what we have in McGovern.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If we want to win, I go back to same game plan as before with Dak. I wing the ball and just try to make some plays. This defense is sooo horrible that everyone is going to be scoring 30 plus on us. The Commanders no longer have Haskins at QB.

Dalton aint Dak, so slinging the rock all over the ball park is not going to end well.

And Washington's D is loaded with first round picks, easily the best D we have faced all season.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
concussion protocol no play 19 days he'll be out next week too.

If I am Martin, I just say F this I aint playing with a bunch of practice squad scrubs and I tell everybody I still have a headache and it might last a good while, maybe all season, LOL.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dalton aint Dak, so slinging the rock all over the ball park is not going to end well.

And Washington's D is loaded with first round picks, easily the best D we have faced all season.

Look at it this way............................Everyone is going to score 30 or over no matter what we do on offense. So how are you going to score 31? You gonna run Zeke up the middle? Thats not going to get it done. Be aggressive, thats the only way.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Look at it this way............................Everyone is going to score 30 or over no matter what we do on offense. So how are you going to score 31? You gonna run Zeke up the middle? Thats not going to get it done. Be aggressive, thats the only way.

I get what you are saying my friend, but Dalton cant even make line calls. How you gonna go run n shoot when your QB cant even make line calls.

For example, Budda Baker is just standing there 3 yards from the line of scrimmage, everybody in the stadium and watching at home knows he is gonna blitz and Dalton doesnt even look his way, like he didnt even see him. Three seconds later he is on his back looking at the bottom of the video board, LOL.