CFZ Matchup with with Seattle and all time history numbers

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't get into what other teams did to them and where a team ranks, I need to see what we're going to do and what success or failures we will have
That is a team to team evaluation based on complete team strengths and record with current runs dominating current pictures. Dallas is a stronger rated team than is Seattle. Games are based rhythm and momentum.

Those are affected by recent team success as well as individual player productions evaluated as strengths. Players possess momentum as they do during the game as well. To over come a strong team the opponent has to both over come individual player rhythm during a game, and unforeseen obstacle to create game changing momentums.

To be successful in directing game momentum and gaining a win, that whole team has to get game changing plays and throw all into that specific opponent and with some luck added, keep them at a momentum disadvantage progressively.

Dallas strengths have been pretty well hidden by stereotyping bias by the negative view obstacles. There are quite a few and good observations and facts posted on site right now. Pick the truth and real views of play and grow on individual player observations.

Dallas defense needs to be dominant and they will win this one. The good players that have to go with very few penalties and just produce as they should...

Taylor Smith, Tyler Smith, Martin, Prescott and Lamb....all have to have good games.

then Lawrence, Parsons, Bland, and Gilmore. They have to restrict D.K. Metcalf, along with veteran Tyler Lockett and rookie Jaxson Smith-Njigba.

Motorola

Reaction score
It’s odd the Cowboys haven’t beaten Seattle during the regular season in Dallas since 2011.
There's only been two home games over the course of a decade since 2011 - and they occurred several years ago.
The first one in 2015, Romo missed that game - and most of the season - due to his back injury. (Matt Cassel was the QB).

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That is a team to team evaluation based on complete team strengths and record with current runs dominating current pictures. Dallas is a stronger rated team than is Seattle. Games are based rhythm and momentum.

Those are affected by recent team success as well as individual player productions evaluated as strengths. Players possess momentum as they do during the game as well. To over come a strong team the opponent has to both over come individual player rhythm during a game, and unforeseen obstacle to create game changing momentums.

To be successful in directing game momentum and gaining a win, that whole team has to get game changing plays and throw all into that specific opponent and with some luck added, keep them at a momentum disadvantage progressively.

Dallas strengths have been pretty well hidden by stereotyping bias by the negative view obstacles. There are quite a few and good observations and facts posted on site right now. Pick the truth and real views of play and grow on individual player observations.

Dallas defense needs to be dominant and they will win this one. The good players that have to go with very few penalties and just produce as they should...

Taylor Smith, Tyler Smith, Martin, Prescott and Lamb....all have to have good games.

then Lawrence, Parsons, Bland, and Gilmore. They have to restrict D.K. Metcalf, along with veteran Tyler Lockett and rookie Jaxson Smith-Njigba.
Agree, i'm just saying we need to see it, no doubt we've had some good moments this season. This is a game by game basis, we could be doing great, and all of a sudden lay an egg, that's for every team to be honest

CCBoy

Reaction score
Agree, i'm just saying we need to see it, no doubt we've had some good moments this season. This is a game by game basis, we could be doing great, and all of a sudden lay an egg, that's for every team to be honest
That is football...rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal. True.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
There was no reason for us to lose to Seattle in that bobbled snap wildcard game.
They had 3 DBs who were in street clothes playing. BP blew that game for not going after them there.
Terry Glenn fumbling the ball inside our own 5 yard line.
Everything went wrong for the Cowboys on that day.
I agree!! Too many people forget everything except the kick attempt. We should have curb stomped them but couldn't get out of our own way.

They did take some shots but just couldn't connect. Think there were two or three opportunities to TO that we missed on. It was a horribly frustrating game but I still thought we had it won when Felix broke the long run to get us deep on the last possession.

Praxit

Reaction score
Wagner has 60 solo tackles so far this year. He‘s a tackling machine although he has slowed a little obviously.
..i was watching him in SF game. Oh yeah, he lost few steps. His lateral speed really took hit. Still has good instincts, and can make tackles.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think that 2020 game was at AT&T. That was the Covid year and I distinctly remember the first two games being on the road that year. First in L.A. then in Seattle. I remember the talk at the time being that if we lost to ATL we would start 0-3 and have Cleveland who was playing very well to that point? up next?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think that 2020 game was at AT&T. That was the Covid year and I distinctly remember the first two games being on the road that year. First in L.A. then in Seattle. I remember the talk at the time being that if we lost to ATL we would start 0-3 and have Cleveland who was playing very well to that point? up next?
I checked.. I was wrong about it being the second game of the season. It was the third right after the miracle at home against the Falcons. But it absolutely was on the road.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Parcells is at fault for having our starting QB being the holder. That was always a terrible idea.
Romo only dropped one snap in his entire time as the holder. Why would you say it was a bad idea. He had been the holder all year as the backup QB and stayed once he was named the starter so as not to screw up with operation breaking in a new holder. Romo just choked in that moment. I aint blamin Parcells for that. How the hell was he to know Romo was going to choke?

ArtClink

Reaction score
Romo only dropped one snap in his entire time as the holder. Why would you say it was a bad idea. He had been the holder all year as the backup QB and stayed once he was named the starter so as not to screw up with operation breaking in a new holder. Romo just choked in that moment. I aint blamin Parcells for that. How the hell was he to know Romo was going to choke?
Bad idea because it puts your starting QB’s throwing hand at risk. I’d venture to say that you can’t an NFL team in the last five years that used their starting QB for the holder. I’m not putting my starter in a situation where a freak accident ruins the season.