Video: Matt Hasselbeck believes Dak's arm soreness could be an issue going forward

coult44

Reaction score
I swear we have a ton of fans who pay no attention to anything DC unless it comes from the mainstream. Every Cowboys reporter at Camp has talked to every coach, every player, Dak, the trainers, and even Daks brother. This a NON ISSUE and everyone said Dak could have continued if he wanted to.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I swear we have a ton of fans who pay no attention to anything DC unless it comes from the mainstream. Every Cowboys reporter at Camp has talked to every coach, every player, Dak, the trainers, and even Daks brother. This a NON ISSUE and everyone said Dak could have continued if he wanted to.
Then he should continue. He doesn’t need anymore time off since he’s been out since last year.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I still do not recall another time where a starting qb had arm soreness to the point of not practicing for a week....after a week of camp.

Does anyone else know of a starting qb having this issue?

Jipper

Reaction score
I still do not recall another time where a starting qb had arm soreness to the point of not practicing for a week....after a week of camp.

Does anyone else know of a starting qb having this issue?

It's a strained lat...painful but honestly not as worrisome as a shoulder issue.

He will be fine

Reactions: CWR

MikeB80

Reaction score
Always love when these fools with no access to dak or his medical records chime in...The media is a clown show.

He is the son of an NFL Tight End, the brother of another NFL Qb. He played for over a decade in the NFL, he started 11 playoff games and was the starter on a super bowl team.

Referring to him as a media clown show basically shows your ignorance (and more)

MikeB80

Reaction score
It's a strained lat...painful but honestly not as worrisome as a shoulder issue.

He will be fine

if it is just a strained Lat then it is no big deal for now. The issue is the team is not honest when it comes to medicals. If it were serious they would already have someone else in here though.

I still can not think of any other starter sitting out after a week with an arm issue however.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
if it is just a strained Lat then it is no big deal for now. The issue is the team is not honest when it comes to medicals. If it were serious they would already have someone else in here though.

I still can not think of any other starter sitting out after a week with an arm issue however.
It’s why I wonder if it is an arm issue at all or is it a foot issue they are trying to disguise? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Creeper

Reaction score
Everybody is a doctor. I am sure Dak has had his shoulder X-rayed, MRI'd and examined in every possible way other than exploratory surgery. The Dr.s know the severity and the cause by now. I'd leave it to them before I would listen to a talking head on TV.

If it is a strain then there is no reason why it should bother him again. If it is something like arthritis in the joint then it will be a problem. But there is no sense in speculating. Just one question though, didn't his shoulder bother him in 2019 for the Eagles game?