Matt Hasselbeck working with Dak Prescott

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
He'll probably be in too I mean why not!!!?? Maybe in his last season we won't need all of this lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
He'll probably be in too I mean why not!!!?? Maybe in his last season we won't need all of this lol
I'm glad you guys are having a good laugh. I don't see the humor in it, but good for you.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
sorry but Dak did his best when he had 1 guy in his ear and that was Kitna no nonsense kick your butt type of coach. the rest of these guys are coddlers

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are having a good laugh. I don't see the humor in it, but good for you.

I do laugh because it's funny and stupid at the same time. It's funny that after 7-8 year in the league he still needs help, I mean come on now!

It's stupid because to many cooks spoil the soup. Let's see, Romo, Sanchez, the wonder boy...I can't count how many other coaches have worked with him, come on now.

One is going to say do it this way, the other one says do it this way...Dak cannot process all that...he is what he is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I do laugh because it's funny and stupid at the same time. It's funny that after 7-8 year in the league he still needs help, I mean come on now!

It's stupid because to many cooks spoil the soup. Let's see, Romo, Sanchez, the wonder boy...I can't count how many other coaches have worked with him, come on now.

One is going to say do it this way, the other one says do it this way...Dak cannot process all that...he is what he is.
I have a feeling there will be a lot of laughing this year when it comes to Dak.

817Gill

Reaction score

Uhm, every QB no matter how long they’ve been in the league gets coached.

What kinda statement is this lol. You expect him to not get coached because he’s been in the league 8 years?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak needs this. I'm not sure how good Matt will be at this but Dak has always played better with a former veteran QB in his ear. It worked when it was Wade Wilson, it worked when it was Jon Kitna and it worked when it was butt-fumble infamous Mark Sanchez. This is a good move IMHO.