Matt Hasselbeck working with Dak Prescott

nobody

Reaction score
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
They're stuck with Dak. They might as well do everything they can to try to help him. They need to figure out what's going on upstairs that's making him panic and torpedo himself and the team. Its like a switch gets flipped and he forgets the job.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why should I root for a guy that holds my favorite team back?

You see the star on the helmet and think you are required to root for him even though he is a big reason for the teams lack of success?

I root for Dak to be away from this organization as quickly as possible.
Good luck with that.

Jipper

Reaction score
So our qb is doing some offseason work with a former probowl qb and lots of posts on here are negative in some way...I don't get it guys...

We're stuck with dak, so we have to hope he improves and if he's taking extra steps to do so then I'm all for it.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
Staubach. To teach Deek to heave the long ball.
In what world is a QB coach a bad thing? Tom Brady worked with one every summer to clean up his mechanics.

One would think yall would want Dak to work with a qb coach to get better... guess not.

Swagger

Reaction score
Why should I root for a guy that holds my favorite team back?

You see the star on the helmet and think you are required to root for him even though he is a big reason for the teams lack of success?

I root for Dak to be away from this organization as quickly as possible.
Dak Prescott = progress stopper

Yet Dallas Cowboy fans should root for a guy kneecapping the team?

Nah, not me. I root for the team not a player.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Players are part of the team. Same thing. The problem is that some root against certain players and take joy when the fail, with their I told you so crap.

Exactly, and the players are the ones who put points on the board and keep points off the board. Not the coaches, not the owner/GM, and certainly not the fans. So, I'm not sure why Skip Mountainbayless is basically saying that. The players come and go, but, when they're on the Cowboys, they're part of the team. When you cheer for the Cowboys, you're cheering, by definition, for those players since they are on the team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I do laugh because it's funny and stupid at the same time. It's funny that after 7-8 year in the league he still needs help, I mean come on now!

It's stupid because to many cooks spoil the soup. Let's see, Romo, Sanchez, the wonder boy...I can't count how many other coaches have worked with him, come on now.

One is going to say do it this way, the other one says do it this way...Dak cannot process all that...he is what he is.
Not a good approach to keep focused, reinforcing technique and style of play. I often got a lot of wisdom from 'over-the-hill troopers who had paid the price themselves!

Kwyn

Reaction score
I do laugh because it's funny and stupid at the same time. It's funny that after 7-8 year in the league he still needs help, I mean come on now!

It's stupid because to many cooks spoil the soup. Let's see, Romo, Sanchez, the wonder boy...I can't count how many other coaches have worked with him, come on now.

One is going to say do it this way, the other one says do it this way...Dak cannot process all that...he is what he is.
Mahomes has an offensive head coach, a QB coach and his own personal passing coach. He obviously sucks.

Josh Allen has *three* coaches dedicated just to him and the passing game and that doesn’t count the OC.

This type of thing is normal. You guys always trying to take out a bit on Dak are constantly twisting things.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Staubach is a big Gan of Dak's, but what does he know. Not as much as some of our resident geniuses. Lol
Naw, football really hasn't changed in basics for about a 100 years...more practice, better techniques, but the gut payments by an individual are the same today. That goes for good leadership as well.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Mahomes has an offensive head coach, a QB coach and his own personal passing coach. He obviously sucks.

Josh Allen has *three* coaches dedicated just to him and the passing game and that doesn’t count the OC.

This type of thing is normal. You guys always trying to take out a bit on Dak are constantly twisting things.
And wrong.

darealvelle

Reaction score

Dumb *** statement. Every player in the NFL stays getting coached until they retire. Go play in traffic.

Mannix

Reaction score
Did not know Matt was a doctor of psychiatry or majored in exorcism; able to cast evil demons and ghosts out of people's souls.

Nothing you can do about Dak's weak arm...but his problem is in his head.
How does his arm strength and head account for his inaccuracy???