Twitter: Matt Johnson did not suffer a new injury...Post #84

onlyonenow

Reaction score
Wow, lots of hate on a guy who really hasn't been healthy, as if he can help that.

Before he got injured, in very limited time, he was all around the ball. This guy was a good draft pick. The only reason he won't live up to the potential scouts thought he had is because he's constantly injured.

But the guy is a player.

you have to play to be a player. He does not.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Bottom right of the post. Next to the like button. But remember since the thread defaults to 20 posts, just skip to the 4th page in the thread and go from there.

Thanks for the reply but it's definitely not there on my iphone.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
How should anyone verify it?

What would meet your standards of verification? Go ask him?

do something really stange like, waiting for the entire story to come out vs. knee jerk and be wrong all the time.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His Instagram actually post was more about telling everyone how disappointed he is -- "It's very disappointing not being able to play this year. I am very happy and fortunate to still be a Cowboy and can't wait to get healthy and give my all for cowboyszone. Thanks for all your support in a difficult time."

While I apreciate all this, I dread the offseason Matt Johnson threads in 4-5 months.

Iago33

Reaction score
Bottom right of the post. Next to the like button. But remember since the thread defaults to 20 posts, just skip to the 4th page in the thread and go from there.

Not there on iPhone. I could see them on my tablet, though. Strange.