Matt Lauer: The Latest Man To Fall

Stryker44

Reaction score
Lauer had a button under his desk that locked the door without getting up..... very rapey
He greeted some employees in his office with his member out
He left a box of sex toys around the show to give as gifts and gave women explicit instructions
One staffer says she remembers having sex in his office as she passed out and woke up in the care of a nurse
He threatened co-workers after consensual sex
He sent inappropriate texts
He made everything about sex and looks and played F, Marry Kill at all times
On the road he made staffers come to his room at all times of night for menial tasks

Everything is about sex, except the actual sex which is about power and Lauer wielded the most power at NBC....... this was not flirting or acceptable in any manner........ he is a creepy perverted bully and deserves everything he gets

Is there any actual evidence of any of this?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What is going to be done about the out of control allegations being leveled against men these days? Guilty before proof in court.
What do you know about lack of proof or are you just jumping to a conclusion? Lauer was most certainly a perverted scumbag with a ton of proof supporting allegations and people protecting him for years.

diefree666

Reaction score
Is there any actual evidence of any of this?

lots of it. This is the way things like this happen: its covered up or excuses as boys being boys for years until like an over stoked boiler with a faulty safety valve it blows.

Every single one of those being fried now have MULTIPLE accusers and lots of supporting evidence. So they CLEARLY have it coming.

However like a pendulum this will go too far. And soon anything relatively innocent will be considered a major thing.

Its human nature.

The best example is racism- look how the term 'racist' is thrown about in so many cases where its clear that has nothing to do with what happened. It will be the same with sexual harassment.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Virtually all of these guys have come out and admitted "issues" at one level or another.

Plus for NBC to bench Lauer... Well they were not going to do that without a lot of cause to do so.

Plus when you (apparently) have multiple women coming forward... If there's smoke, there's fire.
Really? Ezee wasn't enough corruption for you? Jerry's a billionaire.....he caved. C'mon Micheal, you're smarter than this. Not even multiple women.....just one lying tramp. You need more than one to wreck a career? A life? A family name sake? SMH.

Where's Ezee's smoke? Where was the fire for God's sake?

Last edited:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've learned two things over this past year:

1) A lot of people (mostly men) are creepy. Especially ones who have power and who like to virtue signal.
2) A lot of people (mostly women) consider everything as harassment or assault these days. Including things like compliments, being approached in a public place, and having consensual sex.
100%

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
You didn't know?

Being a creepy perv is how the tough guys did it "back in the day" and when men were men.

Not wanting to be sexually assualted or harassed is being soft:rolleyes:

I'm glad society is changing and not putting up with this crap anymore. Makes me feel better that my daughter wont have to put up with people like some the creepy perves posting in this thread.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Matt Lauers wife is divorcing him after all the allegations. Somehow I picture Betty Draper from Mad Men when I picture his wife.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Matt Lauers wife is divorcing him after all the allegations. Somehow I picture Betty Draper from Mad Men when I picture his wife.
They won't be satisfied until he is dead. Mob mentality.

If he really did it there is no way it would have been unknown for so long. No way.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Heh I read today the reason he was fired so quickly by NBC was due to the accuser submitting refutable evidence of his harassment. (A text message from him with a *bleep* pic attached rofl)