Matt Rhule refuses to even meet with Browns

Techsass

Reaction score
I saw Rhule’s comments about uprooting his family, etc.

however, and correct me if I’m wrong since I don’t live in Texas. But isn’t Baylor close to Dallas? Depending where Rhule currently lives. He could take the Cowboys job and not have to move at all.
It's relatively close looking at a map, but I think he'd still have to move. Waco to Frisco is about 150 miles.

CB61

Reaction score
As was mentioned in an earlier thread, although Cleveland has a fairly talented roster, there will be some coaches that want no part of that situation.

They fire coaches after 1 year and GMs not much longer than that.

But whoever finally right's the ship will be a hero.
I don't blame him you got an owner that may be indicted at any moment and talk about dysfunction oh my God they're the definition of dysfunction

CB61

Reaction score
I don't blame him you got an owner that may be indicted at any moment and talk about dysfunction oh my God they're the definition of dysfunction
I must correct myself everybody around him went to jail for fraud even though he was caught on tape being part of it he was never charged imagine that

Blake

Reaction score
I saw Rhule’s comments about uprooting his family, etc.

however, and correct me if I’m wrong since I don’t live in Texas. But isn’t Baylor close to Dallas? Depending where Rhule currently lives. He could take the Cowboys job and not have to move at all.

I drive through Waco all the time, which is where Baylor's located. It's only a couple hours tops on I45 between both cities. Haven't driven that route in a while though. Could be a little shorter.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol...Browns want Super Bowls next year. It doesn't quite work like that. Its a process, ask JG. ;)...

Knotamus

Reaction score
Jason Garrett to the Browns would be a great idea imo.

Garrett is from Ohio and has family there. Whether Cowboy fans want to admit it or not..he adds structure and a consistent message that would resonate more with a dysfunctional franchise, like the Browns, looking to find their way. And his message would prob be heard louder than the media circus in Dallas.

I believe Garrett is too smart, he will eventually find more playoff success. And even if he doesn’t.. if the Browns make the playoffs 3 out of the last 5 years (and only miss the playoffs by 1 game in the other seasons)like the Cowboys, that would be considered a success in Cleveland.