Matthew Stafford Has Been Ruled Out for Sunday’s Game

Nav22

Reaction score
Wow, the loser mentality runs deep in this thread.

LOL same people that have the nerve to get upset when the team itself shows a loser mentality.

Cowboys 27, Lions 10.

EJK24

Reaction score
We should win this game considering we are playing against a back up QB. Lions arent a great team and we lost a tough one at home to a good Vikings team, so this seems like a rebound game where we get the win.

I never root for this team to lose but even a win my opinion does absolutely nothing to help Garrett's case. I'm still counting down the weeks until hes hopefully sent packing.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Doeesnt make it a for sure win but for sure makes the game a lot easier for dallas.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, come on. Facing Sam Darnold rather than the horrific Luke Falk was never considered an advantage.

The others are fair.

Really? What has Sam Darnold done since? Belicheck and the Patriots had him "seeing ghosts" a week after we allowed him to light us up (after he came back form an injury layoff). But suddenly, facing the kid with limited experience coming back from a layoff is a "challenge"? Maybe you need to "come on"?

Nav22

Reaction score
Really? What has Sam Darnold done since? Belicheck and the Patriots had him "seeing ghosts" a week after we allowed him to light us up (after he came back form an injury layoff). But suddenly, facing the kid with limited experience coming back from a layoff is a "challenge"? Maybe you need to "come on"?
Your life is on the line. If the Cowboys win, you live. If they lose, you die.

They’re playing the Jets and you get to choose their QB.

Are you going with Darnold or Falk?

Flamma

Reaction score
It's taken 11 weeks, but I have already given up on this season. Call me a pessimist, call me a bum fan, say what you like but I've seen this show before. We'll go in and beat these Lions only to lose to the Patriots the following week. This just isn't our season.

This will be the first week I am not looking forward to Sunday. It's taken 11 weeks. More weeks than most of our 8-8 or 9-7 seasons. I just held out hope for an extended period of time this season for some reason. I'm just excited to see who our next coach will be.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Lions are a .500 team with Stafford. It’s difficult to imagine losing to Driskel.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Lions are 3-5-1 WITH Stafford. I'd rather have him play. :laugh:

3gi6kr.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I should be happy because it gives us a better chance but damn if we win this game would people still say we really didnt beat anyone due to his injury.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Meh, we'll win and everyone will be talking Super Bowl again.

Wrong.
Maybe we do win. We should.
But don't kid yourself, a win isn't going to convince those of us that don't see this Cowboys team as Super Bowl contenders any differently.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your life is on the line. If the Cowboys win, you live. If they lose, you die.

They’re playing the Jets and you get to choose their QB.

Are you going with Darnold or Falk?

You go ahead and place that bar as low as you need to. Nobody said Falk was good. But Darnold after a lay-off shouldn’t have been a threat either. But this team allowed him to be.