Twitter: Maurice Canady: There is no comp for Micah Parsons

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Remember early draft projections had this kid going what 3rd or 4th overall? He was certainly considered the best defensive prospect but why did he drop? Starting to think maybe they had it right the first time....should have been a top 5 pick.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remember early draft projections had this kid going what 3rd or 4th overall? He was certainly considered the best defensive prospect but why did he drop? Starting to think maybe they had it right the first time....should have been a top 5 pick.

I suspect laying off for a year, and the rumors of him terrorizing a teammate in a hazing fashion. What offsets that is he finished college in three years.

But I wonder if the teams in this league shy away from kids labeled as trouble since the idiot running the league is more interested in looking tough on bad behavior over actually finding facts and clearing kids who didn't cross a line.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I suspect laying off for a year, and the rumors of him terrorizing a teammate in a hazing fashion. What offsets that is he finished college in three years.

But I wonder if the teams in this league shy away from kids labeled as trouble since the idiot running the league is more interested in looking tough on bad behavior over actually finding facts and clearing kids who didn't cross a line.

I forgot about this.........

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

I'm thinking it was the 10 Mega hyped QB's comming out of college....and I would be right...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Man are we lucky Parsons sat out that year for Covid. He would have been nowhere close to the cowboys had he played last season at Penn State.

Actually with the teams ahead of us and the needs they had AND THE MEGA HYPED QB CLASS...chances are good we would have still had Parsons.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It’s true. Also, the way he just gets around blocks like they’re not even there and the blocker is a professional NFL Olineman is just mind boggling. Not to mention the blitzing and coverage ability as a rookie. Very exciting stuff.
Turn him into Woddy part 2 He is built like a supersized Safety