Maurice Clarrett

wxcpo

Reaction score
Nors said:
move it to the NFL zone.

Clarett has brought this on himself.

:worthy2:

Why is it that this one kid can generate so much hatered amongst some of you guys? I mean the league has far worse characters than Clarett playing yet none seem to generate the posts that Clarett does. I mean Ray Lewis stood trial accused of killing 2 guys and not once since I have been a member of this board have I seen a post about what a punk or thug he is. I'll bet if he were released tomorrow most of you guys labeling Clarett a loser would be all over Ray's jock to get him to come to Dallas.

I cannot stand multiple players in the NFL and some have even played for our beloved Dallas Cowboys. Some of us may be more mature than some of these guys, but then again we are not in their positions so we can not say what we would or wouldn't do it we were 20 something kids with millions of dollars at our disposal.

Clarett is still in a no-win situation because even if he goes out and runs for 1300 yards, 10 TDs and wins rookie of the year it will be because of the system and not because of his talents. I for one wish him all the luck possible.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
you guys are straight up haters. OK, granted you can take shots at Onterrio, but what exactly was MC doing wrong here? Have you just been rooting against him since the alegations at OSU surfaced or what? The kid did about 1 stupid thing while at OSU, but of course the NCAA, the biggest hypocrites in the world, make a big deal out of it, and now Clarett is the bad guy. Now he can't go to a nightclub with getting the intraweb insane.

You guys are all champions of hinsight, might I add..

Who cares if he went to a nightclub? You are right, he was not doing anything wrong here.

I care more that he was a whiner who sued at the drop of a hat and a quitter who ran home crying after he blew it running drills at the combine than I do that he went clubbing with his mates.