Mavs/Heat Finals thread

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
If the refs were on the Heats side throughout this series like they were tonight, I think I might vomit.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
danielofthesaints;3960248 said:
If the refs were on the Heats side throughout this series like they were tonight, I think I might vomit.

Dwyane Wade cashed in his ref get out of jail free card in the fourth tonight, that's for sure

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The Heat will probably win this series and one of the main reasons will be the amount of trips to the foul line.

You won't be able to breath on Lebron James in the Finals without a foul being called.

MC KAos

Reaction score
That was pretty bad, granted the bulls lost because of a lack of execution down the stretch, but this was kept from becoming a blowout by the refs at the end of the third. Hopefully the refs will give Dirk just as much love as they give lebron and wade

romomania

Reaction score
The 4 point call was legit, Lebron coming back down hitting a tough 3, DRose missing the 2nd FT, and then the last play by the bulls was another garbage shot. Don't put this on the refs, Chicago collapsed.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
romomania;3960262 said:
The 4 point call was legit, Lebron coming back down hitting a tough 3, DRose missing the 2nd FT, and then the last play by the bulls was another garbage shot. Don't put this on the refs, Chicago collapsed.

No way. Derrick Rose put his arms straight up and Wade initiated the contact so they could call the foul. You forgot that layup where nobody touched Wade as he went up for the lay-up. The rebound by Noah where he phantom fouled Bosh. That was extremely unwarranted. I can go on....

MC KAos

Reaction score
romomania;3960262 said:

i agree it was not a horrible call, but if wade doesnt act like he just got shot he wouldnt have gotten the call. Plus the refs kept them in the game in the third, they stopped calling bad stuff in the fourth

romomania

Reaction score
danielofthesaints;3960277 said:
No way. Derrick Rose put his arms straight up and Wade initiated the contact so they could call the foul. You forgot that layup where nobody touched Wade as he went up for the lay-up. The rebound by Noah where he phantom fouled Bosh. That was extremely unwarranted. I can go on....

Next time you guys catch a replay of that play take notice of DRose hitting Wade on the elbow. I will be rooting for the Heat but the Mavs are going to be tough. I'm not picking a winner yet but should be exciting.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Here are my predictions for this series

http://i180.***BLOCKED***/albums/x142/reilo/2luylhd.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
No way. Derrick Rose put his arms straight up and Wade initiated the contact so they could call the foul.
Wrong. Re-watch the play. Rose's arm was bent at an angle towards Wade, hence the contact and the correct foul call.

Blame the refs all you want... the Bulls choked yet again, and the Heat came up clutch yet again. And Derrick Rose led the choke brigade yet again. Another awful 4th quarter by the "MVP" who can't do a damn thing when LeBron is on him one-on-one.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
romomania;3960291 said:
Next time you guys catch a replay of that play take notice of DRose hitting Wade on the elbow. I will be rooting for the Heat but the Mavs are going to be tough. I'm not picking a winner yet but should be exciting.
Wrong.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hopefully the Mavs win and the Heat's plane crashes on the way back to Miami when it's over.

romomania

Reaction score
Dash28;3960318 said:

Move to time 1:55 on this video. Foul all day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb8S50fndPs

Who locks up Dirk? I'm thinking Bosh, Haslem, and James have to take turns. That way you don't risk foul trouble for Bosh.

I'm picking the Heatles in 5. The Mavs are about to experience a D that they haven't even come close to facing in the west. They are tenacious all the way to the 3 pt line. Scoring for Miami's players as a whole should be easier than what they just went through with these Bulls. Oh and a King will be present in a #6 Heat jersey :worthy2:.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Heat in 6.

But the scarier prospect is that the Heat is going to be even better next year.

Stautner

Reaction score
MC KAos;3960282 said:
i agree it was not a horrible call, but if wade doesnt act like he just got shot he wouldnt have gotten the call. Plus the refs kept them in the game in the third, they stopped calling bad stuff in the fourth

The Mavs should be used to this. I think OKC must have sent all their players to acting school because they got a lot of calls from flopping hard to the ground when barely touched.