Mavs/Heat Finals thread

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;3972504 said:
A bandwagon fan doesn't have to jump bandwagons every single year. If you weren't a Laker fan when the Celtics lost to the Lakers, it doesn't mean you aren't a bandwagon fan.

The fact that you'd even make such a silly argument is just baffling.

say what ?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3972858 said:
I already told everyone - I failed miserably at English even in junior high

but put me in a math, physics, or a Chem class and I be

laughing at all of you
They speak English in physics?

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
most of the dudes can't handle the truth thats why they come here

or even phathom the truth they don't want to here it

or they were sitting in the band all the way through junior an senior high

wishing they actually had enough skill to actually play

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3972874 said:
most of the dudes can't handle the truth thats why they come here

or even phathom the truth they don't want to here it

or they were sitting in the band all the way through junior an senior high

wishing they actually had enough skill to actually play

What "truth" are you speaking of?

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;3972675 said:

Why Is Math the Only True Universal Language?

Math is a universal language because the principles and foundations of math are the same everywhere around the world. Ten plus ten equals twenty if you write it as Arabic numerals 10 + 10 = 20 or Roman numerals X + X = XX. The concept of 20 items is the same no matter where you are in the world.
And, what about geometry? A circle is always a circle and its circumference is always calculated the same way no matter where you are in the world. The same holds true for any other geometric figure like triangles, squares or rectangles.

The principles of probability are the same everywhere as well. The chance of rain in Guatemala might be greater than the chance of rain in the Sahara desert but probability works the same way. People around the world have different genetics but the probability of passing on genes to their children follows the same mathematical formulas.

OR JUST TO DEEP FOR YOU PRE PAW

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3972876 said:
I am quite sure pee paw is a short fat balding man
I'm quite sure you're a prepubescent who resides in his parent's basement and hasn't seen daylight in at least three years.

UnoDallas;3972911 said:
Why Is Math the Only True Universal Language?

Math is a universal language because the principles and foundations of math are the same everywhere around the world. Ten plus ten equals twenty if you write it as Arabic numerals 10 + 10 = 20 or Roman numerals X + X = XX. The concept of 20 items is the same no matter where you are in the world.
And, what about geometry? A circle is always a circle and its circumference is always calculated the same way no matter where you are in the world. The same holds true for any other geometric figure like triangles, squares or rectangles.

The principles of probability are the same everywhere as well. The chance of rain in Guatemala might be greater than the chance of rain in the Sahara desert but probability works the same way. People around the world have different genetics but the probability of passing on genes to their children follows the same mathematical formulas.

OR JUST TO DEEP FOR YOU PRE PAW

Hey look, someone learned how to copy and paste...

http://themathshelpdesk.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-is-math-only-true-universal.html

And, what about geometry? A circle is always a circle and its circumference is always calculated the same way no matter where you are in the world. The same holds true for any other geometric figure like triangles, squares or rectangles....

My apologies... you are clearly a mathematical genius. Next time you should probably cite your plagiarized use of someone else's thoughts.

Even that website cites another article... here.

Look at the pretty colors. Clearly a sophisticated mathematical website. you can sort math worksheets from grade levels kindergarten through grade 12!!!

Stautner

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3972876 said:
I am quite sure pee paw is a short fat balding man

peplaw06;3972928 said:
I'm quite sure you're a prepubescent who resides in his parent's basement and hasn't seen daylight in at least three years.

You guys keep this up - it's entertaining.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
peplaw06;3972928 said:
Hey look, someone learned how to copy and paste...

http://themathshelpdesk.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-is-math-only-true-universal.html

My apologies... you are clearly a mathematical genius. Next time you should probably cite your plagiarized use of someone else's thoughts.

Wow. That is straight up ownage. To act as if you are smarter than someone and then plagiarize something to display "what you know". The mods should ban him for not just plagiarizing, but for how the plagiarized information was used. (false pretenses)

Uno is clearly of low character. (not that it wasn't obvious before this)

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Whatever PRE PAW

gosh yesterday I was outside mowing my very own lawn - admiring my very paid for home - see in case you don't know Chemist make a very good living

did you - oh thats right your a shory fat guy

who can't mow his own lawn

well you probably live in a run down apartment building - who can barely afford internet or have you learned how to steal it from your neighbors ?

or can't quite figure that part out ?

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
The Grim Reaper;3972522 said:
You go ahead since you're already loving on him with that "beautifully put" nonsense.

By PMing him it would mean the rest of us care, and clearly we must not.

bring it on loser

the grim reaper I have always spit in his face

should had died many times

http://i995.***BLOCKED***/albums/af73/ark_123/img_578.jpg

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;3972938 said:
Wow. That is straight up ownage. To act as if you are smarter than someone and then plagiarize something to display "what you know". The mods should ban him for not just plagiarizing, but for how the plagiarized information was used. (false pretenses)

Uno is clearly of low character. (not that it wasn't obvious before this)

yup yup mister Magoo

oh look BMOC wants to play

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
I see some of the dumbest people make great meth

can't say the same for you

you an Pre Paw must have went to school together

BFFF

DFWJC

Reaction score
Both Mavs Finals threads are totally polluted at this stage.
Oh well.

Go Mavs

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3972939 said:
Whatever PRE PAW

gosh yesterday I was outside mowing my very own lawn - admiring my very paid for home - see in case you don't know Chemist make a very good living

did you - oh thats right your a shory fat guy

who can't mow his own lawn

well you probably live in a run down apartment building - who can barely afford internet or have you learned how to steal it from your neighbors ?

or can't quite figure that part out ?

English must not be your first language.