Video: Max Kellerman drops latest update on Dak Prescott's injury

Cydios

Reaction score

Good listen. So this game isn't as important as other games later on. Maybe we should rest him another week and let Cooper play. If the Calf isn't 100%, he could damage it more and he'll miss way more games later on.. NFCE isn't coming back on Dallas. Thoughts?

Carson

Reaction score
If he can play. Play.

Doctors and trainers go to school and are trained for literally this, I doubt if he rest one more he will be “clear” of more damage. If he get hurt worse they won’t let him play

If you rest Dak, you rest all banged up players. You aren’t winning / scoring more than 10 with Rush.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
no-no-time.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So does Kellerman have inside info? I doubt it.

Not sure what was said as I have not listened to it yet. But from the thread title, and the video title. Say latest info.
They are acting as of Dak is injured still and should not play.

starfan1

Reaction score
Jerry said he believe Dak will be good to go on the fan this morning

cffl2323

Reaction score
Dak sitting would be hell on our o-line and RB's. We'd know we have to run 50 times to win, and the Vikings would know it too.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
They are doing this or bringing up Cooper because it is boring to talk about Cowboys winning. They want the Vikings to win so they can talk about how bad the Cowboys are and if they will bounce back or lose again next week.

That what makes the world go round.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Good listen. So this game isn't as important as other games later on. Maybe we should rest him another week and let Cooper play. If the Calf isn't 100%, he could damage it more and he'll miss way more games later on.. NFCE isn't coming back on Dallas. Thoughts?

Every game is important.

If he can play then play him.

This isn't the babied grown men business.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Kellerman got Diggs name right the first time. He called him Trevon Diggs then said Tevon Diggs excuse me. lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
You can't just give up games.

If he's healthy enough to play, you play him. Just that simple.
Yeah this isn’t like we are in the playoffs and are resting players for the run. I usually don’t agree with resting them then either.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph has been out with a calf strain. I'm not a doctor, so all I can do is trust the doctors. If they say Dak can play after two weeks, but Joseph has to sit out for six weeks. That's there call, they're the doctors not me.

And I seriously doubt anyone within this organization would risk having Dak miss more time. So if they say he's a go, it's on them. They know what happened to RG3.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
He has his own opinion which is just the same as ours. We all have one. The team doctors have the final say and if they are ok with it, then i am fine too. Dak needs to play if cleared, no game is less important than the other. Chalk this up as a loss, if Rush is the QB. This team is good, but not good enough to overcome Rush as the QB.