Mazi and Schoonmaker have shoulder surgery

Sydla

Reaction score
Hahahaha.

It just keeps getting better. This offseason may go down as one of the all time, all timers. And we haven't gotten to June or July, where inevitably one of the guys we are counting on to step does something stupid and gets arrested or suspended by the league.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hahahaha.

It just keeps getting better. This offseason may go down as one of the all time, all timers. And we haven't gotten to June or July, where inevitably one of the guys we are counting on to step does something stupid and gets arrested or suspended by the league.
I thought we were getting away from stuff like that, but man it started last year with Ronald Jones

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
SyFYa7.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
How is Mazi and Schoon going to improve by sitting in the tub? Schoon has missed all OTA’s his first two seasons…..
world wide staff at the star, brit brown will have those guys on the thing zeke was on every day the big rubber band, that will strengthen them in the BEST SHAPE of their lives!!!!!

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Michigan is my College Team - but I hope we do not draft another Wolverine for a long time.

Terrible track record with us.

LittleD

Reaction score
When are you guys going to realize that last season was Jerry's all in and now its time to rebuild the ship with all new shiny. New coaching, new QB, new OL, new DL run by the same ole and improved FO.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
When the injuries start to mount is when we’ll really feel the neglect from this FA period. Can’t wait to see who the starters are by week 18. :facepalm:

StuckMojo

Reaction score
world wide staff at the star, brit brown will have those guys on the thing zeke was on every day the big rubber band, that will strengthen them in the BEST SHAPE of their lives!!!!!
I often wonder how good or should say how bad the training/strength-conditioning staff is with Dallas?