Mazi and Schoonmaker have shoulder surgery

1942willys

Reaction score
I don't know doctor let me explain how it's worked for most people who have injuries they first go to rehab they're first looked at by a doctor they say it may heal on its own if the progress isn't there then they schedule surgery they don't immediately schedule surgery for every nick and Ding a guy has at the end of a season... It's when they realize it's not gonna heal on with rehab then they scheduled the surgery I imagine that's how it works for real athletes but that's how it works in the real world as well they might give you a cortisone shot and a thing to do in rehab and then you come revisit the doctor if he feels it's not healing then they schedule surgery..... Either way if you're ready for training camp why is everyone crying they're for sure gonna be ready for the season none of these seem to be holding these guys back they might have been just clean ups ie scopes...
So doctor 4-6 months for a scope?

mooseman

Reaction score
Ok, but there season has been over for months. Why are they just now having surgery?

Did they hurt themselves at the buffet? Trying to create hype videos to keep the gullible engaged?
Sounds like they were operated right after the season , buy 6 month recovery.. If I read the last article correct

CWR

Reaction score
Hahahaha.

It just keeps getting better. This offseason may go down as one of the all time, all timers. And we haven't gotten to June or July, where inevitably one of the guys we are counting on to step does something stupid and gets arrested or suspended by the league.
Sam Williams, it'll be Sammy. Just wait.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
This thread is a microcosm of why we are one of the least intelligent fan bases….

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I swear you drafted him injured
We did. Is the Dallas Cowboys way. Try to outsmart everyone by drafting injury prone players. Look at LVE retiring early due to injuries and we take him in the first round when teams took him off of their draft board smh.

plasticman

Reaction score
I've got to wonder....

Does every team have these types of issues and we just don't notice because we are too focused on the Cowboys in particular?

Or are the Cowboys truly the most snakebitten franchise in the NFL these days?

rambo2

Reaction score
I've got to wonder....

Does every team have these types of issues and we just don't notice because we are too focused on the Cowboys in particular?

Or are the Cowboys truly the most snakebitten franchise in the NFL these days?
What is the issue with fixing a shoulder? A lot of dead fans would say the Jets were and are snakebitten after Namath guaranteed victory.