Mazi Smith-30 visitor

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
23-EBBE06-812-B-4-C07-83-A1-39-B563-B523-A5.jpg

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Smith is a consensus top 50 player. Which means absolutely nothing to a team that does not value the position. And Smith will be long gone before we consider the position.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeah Taco and Mazi are the same type of player. :rolleyes: :huh: :facepalm:
You're the one blaming the Michigan system. And compared him to LB Micah Parsons at Penn St even though Micah only played until his sophomore year. People made plenty of excuses for Taco's Michigan performances.

17185426__10313.jpeg

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You're the one blaming the Michigan system. And compared him to LB Micah Parsons at Penn St even though Micah only played until his sophomore year. People made plenty of excuses for Taco's Michigan performances.

17185426__10313.jpeg
:facepalm: :huh: Who cares about Taco? Is he in this draft?

kskboys

Reaction score
Payne had 1 sack and 1 tackle for loss coming out of college. What made him looked at as a pro bowler at the time? Explain without your emotions.
Excellent burst, lateral agility, and downfield pursuit. Also possesses excellent balance and leg drive and strength. Rated as the 9th best player in the draft in 18. Very high floor coming in.

I mean, seriously, he and Mazi are not in the same conversation when it comes to draft prospects.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Excellent burst, lateral agility, and downfield pursuit. Also possesses excellent balance and leg drive and strength. Rated as the 9th best player in the draft in 18. Very high floor coming in.

I mean, seriously, he and Mazi are not in the same conversation when it comes to draft prospects.
I wanted Payne so you're talking to the wrong one......I just also want Mazi. If you think they're far off that's cool. Everybody has their opinions buddy