Twitter: Mazi Smith contract details

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most posters can now do rookie contracts. They are all pretty standard
OK, I want to do one and I'll settle for just the signing bonus. What they're going to do with a 75 year old rookie, but can still busta move when being chased, is their prerogative but I plan on spending that bonus quickly on cars, jewelry and women. Dumb is wasted on the young.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
OK, I want to do one and I'll settle for just the signing bonus. What they're going to do with a 75 year old rookie, but can still busta move when being chased, is their prerogative but I plan on spending that bonus quickly on cars, jewelry and women. Dumb is wasted on the young.
I miss the old days before Rookie contract limits when Rookies held out and they busted the bank. Lol

I’m a few years behind ya but I could still kick the ball if no one is rushing:)

zfsTQk9.jpg

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Amazing that these are guaranteed now. Bust or not they get paid

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Amazing that these are guaranteed now. Bust or not they get paid
Yea, but besides signing bonus their contracts are close to minimum wage .

It’s really a rip off to some of these top notch talents coming out. And why they hold out for next contract.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Through in a really good scotch and I'm with you

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
1st in to say...no 2nd contract...will cost too much. :lmao:
I think we've got to cut him before Year 4 when his base salary is three times as much as his rookie year. That's exorbitant.

conner01

Reaction score
Yea, but besides signing bonus their contracts are close to minimum wage .

It’s really a rip off to some of these top notch talents coming out. And why they hold out for next contract.
This is a 26th pick contract. The top notch guys get picked higher thus higher contracts