Mazi suffers sudden allergic reaction. Might not go to Las Vegas to play Raiders

plymkr

Reaction score
Allergies are funny until you get a bad flare up and you think its gonna end soon

Hope hes doin ok
No kidding dude, it’s brutal. Some allergy attacks make it so you can’t breathe. It can be pretty debilitating. I hope we get an update soon. I hope it wasn’t a peanut allergy. I’m also kind of looking forward to the new guys getting a look.

plymkr

Reaction score
Happened to me only once. I was 15 and got stung by a bunch of jerks we call wasps. In under an hour I was covered in hives, no pun intended. I was taken to the hospital where they gave me a shot in each arm. I woke up perfectly fine some time later. A bit woozy. But by morning I was fine. Like nothing happened.
I had one that was really bad that I almost went to the hospital. Earlier in this thread I stated I am allergic to shell fish and seafood. One time I was a teenager and I was on vacation in Florida. I was snorkeling for shells and I swam to the bottom. On my way back to the surface I swam into a school of jellyfish. I got stung. In the moment I didn’t think much of it. It kind of hurt. But the next day I couldn’t get out of bed. I was throwing up and super dizzy and had massive diarrhea. I got really dehydrated. It lasted about 12 hours then it just slowly went away and I felt good as new the next day. Man that was horrible.

BermyStar

Reaction score
I guess the "will be reevaluated in the morning with his game status updated accordingly following that" part of the tweet got passed right over by some.

It was an allergic reaction. He didn't lose a limb. He won't need surgery. He isn't going on IR. Perspective needed in heavy doses already.

He may play, he may not play. We won't know until Saturday morning. In the mean time, please continue with the overreactions.
Read the whole post, check.
Comment using reasoning as opposed to emotion, check.

Excellent reply Big Dog

Flamma

Reaction score
I had one that was really bad that I almost went to the hospital. Earlier in this thread I stated I am allergic to shell fish and seafood. One time I was a teenager and I was on vacation in Florida. I was snorkeling for shells and I swam to the bottom. On my way back to the surface I swam into a school of jellyfish. I got stung. In the moment I didn’t think much of it. It kind of hurt. But the next day I couldn’t get out of bed. I was throwing up and super dizzy and had massive diarrhea. I got really dehydrated. It lasted about 12 hours then it just slowly went away and I felt good as new the next day. Man that was horrible.
Hopefully it didn't ruin your vacation since it was 12 hours. I don't know what poison they dish out. I was in Bermuda and I would see some really big ones. I kept my distance but one still got me from around 20 to 30 feet away. One single long strand was rubbing against my ribcage. Felt like an electric shock.

BTW, you're not missing anything by being allergic to shell fish.

shabazz

Reaction score
I guess the "will be reevaluated in the morning with his game status updated accordingly following that" part of the tweet got passed right over by some.

It was an allergic reaction. He didn't lose a limb. He won't need surgery. He isn't going on IR. Perspective needed in heavy doses already.

He may play, he may not play. We won't know until Saturday morning. In the mean time, please continue with the overreactions.
Thoughts and Prayers.....

shabazz

Reaction score
He wasn't drafted to sack QB's.
On the serious though, it's an unglamouras job to face roadgrading offensive lineman every week knowing you won't stack up sack stats.

The great ones are ultra hard to find......I truly hope Mazi can get there

shabazz

Reaction score
Staying away from dramatic "discussions", laying low in Off-Topic and Member Zones, where it's less contentious...usually.
Even though these "discussions" can be exasperating at some point, it sure makes the offseason chats fun to engage in.

I'm able to slip some of my best material in them without detection nor reprisal. :muttley:

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I took like a zofran or something once for a stomachs ache and my whole face swelled up boogers everywhere I drove my fat *** to the urgent care thy send me to the hospital
I was at a restaurant with my sister and a few friends in college when she reacted to something in a salad and went into anaphylactic shock.

I gunned it across town driving like an absolute maniac to get her to the hospital. To this day we still have no idea what caused it.

They hit her with the Epipen and I kid you not, within like 15 seconds it was over. That stuff works.

Kind of crazy how sudden and random it can be.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I was at a restaurant with my sister and a few friends in college when she reacted to something in a salad and went into anaphylactic shock.

I gunned it across town driving like an absolute maniac to get her to the hospital. To this day we still have no idea what caused it.

Kind of crazy how sudden and random it can be.
Yea it was wild apparently it’s a big deal