Mazi suffers sudden allergic reaction. Might not go to Las Vegas to play Raiders

Praxit

Reaction score
....this has so much smoke, and there' no fire nearby.

HungryLion

Reaction score
next man up is right. As Jerry once said, no time for a bad time. We need to win now. This is an opportunity for some youngins to show out at DT.
lol we need to win now.

The cowboys aint winning a Super Bowl this season. lol

Flamma

Reaction score
The only allergy I've seen is he's allergic to playing 1st round talent football
LOL you crack me up. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt because it's only been a year. But I'll admit it doesn't look good. But I'm still giving him that benefit. Hell, I don't have to pay him. :D

nobody

Reaction score

I hope he gets better and has no lingering effects from this. I hear some people whining about him missing out because of this but allergic reactions can be fatal and it's just a game. It's probably not like the guy knew he was deathly allergic to something and used it anyway.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jeez this is weird. Asthma? Bee sting? Nuts? Meds? What kind of reaction? I hope the guy is ok.
Weird you haven't heard a word about this....Makes you wonder if it is all BS to keep him off the field....and exposing him as a bust.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don't know one way or the other if Mazi will make it this year, but he seems to have the right attitude about it. I think he's working at it.
Give the guy a chance.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Where all the Maxi defenders now? Just a hope and a prayer on scrubs suddenly getting better the next year. Like Mike "I'll be better" McCarthy suddenly knowing how to clock manage.
Maxi defenders? 1st it's not Maxi, it's Mazi. Second, what's wrong with hoping the guy makes it? Why would anyone hope he's a bust?
He seems to be exhibiting the right attitude and I hope he makes it, we need him to become the DT they thought he would be. If he doesn't make it, oh well. But I hope he does.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Maxi defenders? 1st it's not Maxi, it's Mazi. Second, what's wrong with hoping the guy makes it? Why would anyone hope he's a bust?
He seems to be exhibiting the right attitude and I hope he makes it, we need him to become the DT they thought he would be. If he doesn't make it, oh well. But I hope he does.
1st it's Maxi. Second, I'd love for him not to be a bust, but he is. Also, I don't root for players who talk disparagingly about the game they are playing. Dude's a bust and an idiot.

Swanny

Reaction score
With my wife currently battling a serious infection and having some kind of serous allergic reaction to the meds I know firsthand how scary it can be. Good luck Mazi.