Mazi's allergic to milk

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys DT Mazi Smith said his allergic reaction was to some milk he drank. He’s had allergic reactions before, so he knew how to handle the situation. “I’m a big guy, I eat a lot of food. I know the ropes when it comes to having an allergic reaction. You can’t panic.”

Smith said he’s feeling better now. He expects to practice the rest of the week. “Business as usual.”

Rayman70

Reaction score

Cowboys DT Mazi Smith said his allergic reaction was to some milk he drank. He’s had allergic reactions before, so he knew how to handle the situation. “I’m a big guy, I eat a lot of food. I know the ropes when it comes to having an allergic reaction. You can’t panic.”

Smith said he’s feeling better now. He expects to practice the rest of the week. “Business as usual.”

when I was a baby I was allergic to MOST milk, and formula. Only thing I could hold down was Goats Milk. I was hospitalized because of it my Mom says. The weird thing with Mazi is his age and hes just now realizing this? lol I am confused. Or did he think he could handle it? Its never a good thing to roll the dice when dealing with allergies like Peanuts or Milk. Bad things happen.

Rayman70

Reaction score

k......soooo, Mazi, what happened? OBVIOUSLY, you don't know how. Be smarter man.