Mazi's allergic to milk

Creeper

Reaction score
I thought I read he said he had a reaction to something in the milk which sounded like it is not the milk itself. People with certain food allergies often consume the allergen without knowing it. This is not uncommon. I am curious what the actual substance is though, and how it got in his milk. Also, I don't think at his age he should be drinking milk, there are better options for him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Some just don't have thick skin... Personally, I find it humorous. To each his own...
It just gets tiring. Any time someone says a comment that someone else views as negative, they have to call them a hater. There's no reason for it. It serves no purpose other than to denigrate that person's comment. As I said, it's no different than calling someone a Dak lover. No one does that as a compliment.

But there's no sense talking about it. If the forum staff think it's OK, then it's not going to change.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hope he got some calcium from other food then because it takes some strong bones to support a frame like that in one of the most brutal sports.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yuck, blood piss and poop, no wonder he had a reaction :D

Hadenough

Reaction score
So he got a belly ache from drinking regular milk. Get the man some lactose free 2% .

movaughn88

Reaction score
I thought I read he said he had a reaction to something in the milk which sounded like it is not the milk itself. People with certain food allergies often consume the allergen without knowing it. This is not uncommon. I am curious what the actual substance is though, and how it got in his milk. Also, I don't think at his age he should be drinking milk, there are better options for him.
You did - there was an update that he said it was something in the milk, not the actual milk.

But this board just posts things and loves to dump on our own players so we have a 7 page thread that's completely wrong.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I have food allergies...some I didn't realize I was carrying my whole life. It's a legit issue depending on how his body responds to the perceived contagion. He should definitely be mindful of what he is ingesting...milk is in a TON of stuff.