McCarthy and Dak

Jkyle

Reaction score
I'd like to think that MM can work well with Dak.
One of the problems MM had in Green Bay was he was dealing the Favre and Rodgers.
A lot of times, it seemed that they would deviate from the play calling and just improvise due to their arrogance/confidence in their abilities. That obviously drove MM crazy I'm sure.
I think Dak is more receptive to being a system QB and will be more apt to listen and stick to the game plan as designed.

Ron12

Reaction score
One of the problems MM had in Green Bay was he was dealing the Favre and Rodgers.
A lot of times, it seemed that they would deviate from the play calling and just improvise due to their arrogance/confidence in their abilities. That obviously drove MM crazy I'm sure.
I think Dak is more receptive to being a system QB and will be more apt to listen and stick to the game plan as designed.
I think Mike can work with & help Dak get better .

conner01

Reaction score
If he designs the play calling to our strength which is play action
An interesting tell will be Cobb
What he thinks would be interesting

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not a good combination. McCarthy is pass heavy and had 2 of the best QB's in NFL history. I guess we'll see how he fairs with Dak, but I'm not holding my breath. This is why I wanted Urban or Riley, or even Roman because they know how to work with QB's. McCarthy... I'm not sure. We all saw how Dak faired this year in games that mattered in heavy passing schemes. We may be in a lot of trouble....

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Not a good combination. McCarthy is pass heavy and had 2 of the best QB's in NFL history. I guess we'll see how he fairs with Dak, but I'm not holding my breath. This is why I wanted Urban or Riley, or even Roman because they know how to work with QB's. McCarthy... I'm not sure. We all saw how Dak faired this year in games that mattered in heavy passing schemes. We may be in a lot of trouble....

I tried being nice to this guy, but can anyone really stand him? Such a ******** troll.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Lmao

The sky is perpetually falling.

Ron12

Reaction score
Stop with the BS Mike will be glad to have great RB I believe he will put the offense altogether better then JG ever had !

blueblood70

Reaction score
welll its the right siation as Dak most likely FT and is getting one year to see if it works..if not plan for a change at QB if MM believes he cant go to a SB with Dak..

BoysForLife

Reaction score

THIS

I kind of chuckled when the OP mentioned that one of the "problems" McCarthy had in GB was that he was saddled with Favre and Rodgers....:laugh:

if that was a "problem" for Mike, he's in for a helluva shock when he tries to build an offense with our QB.

Nav22

Reaction score
His system was complete garbage. That’s why Rodgers improvised, and Rodgers’ improvisation was the only reason Green Bay’s offense was ever any good.

Why do you people think McCarthy had to convince teams that he’s changed his ways, in regards to being a stupid dinosaur of a coach who refused to adapt to the times?
:lmao2:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Can someone give me actual pros and cons behind McCarthy and reasons why we hired him so fast instead of interviewing and giving other HC's a chance? I'm actually somewhat pissed. I'm sure McCarthy will be fine but we missed out on so many other chances.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The responses are typical Dallas Cowboys fans: I hate Jason Garrett they need to fire him.....awesome they fired Jason Garrett.....I hate Mike McCarthy they shouldn't have hired him.

Relax for God's sake and let things play out. The Garrett era is over and the McCarthy era is just beginning. Ultimately it will play itself out so let things happen before jumping off the bridge.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Favre and Rodgers are good hall of fame problems to have