McCarthy and Dak

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
There is way tooo much recency bias about McCarthy. It's not as if the Rodgers/McCarthy divide existed his entire tenure. Rodgers also hasn't been nearly as good as he was before that divide the last two years.

He's a perfect match for Dak - or most any QB really - b/c his entire approach is to attack mismatches. 5 box defenders, run. 7 box defenders, throw against man coverage. He'll also do things like move the pocket that utilize Dak's mobility, just as he did with Rodgers, and establish a short pass game with easy completions. I'm not sure Dak has had an easy, high percentage throw, in his entire career lol.

and a couple of his ex players already tweeted congrats. I know devante Adams did. So I can assume he wasn’t hated or anything.

mccarthy didn’t get along with Rodgers... not many people do.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he'll have Dak watch Joe Montana's foot work.
he made a tape and said one of the things he'll do at his next team is have his QB watch that tape and work on his foot work.
I think Dak is in good hands.
Im gonna let him take it from here...and root like hell we win.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
and a couple of his ex players already tweeted congrats. I know devante Adams did. So I can assume he wasn’t hated or anything.

mccarthy didn’t get along with Rodgers... not many people do.
Yea. I mean I'm not there, but I just think that Rodgers has escaped an awful lot of blame in that whole situation.