Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

Section446

Reaction score
He's not in a slump, he is what he's always been... a guy who can ONLY succeed when EVERYTHING around him is absolutely perfect. If just one thing is out of order, he goes from an above average QB to a below average QB real quick.

I don't know why people still struggle with this, it has been apparent since 2017, he is what he is.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not in a slump, he is what he's always been... a guy who can ONLY succeed when EVERYTHING around him is absolutely perfect. If just one thing is out of order, he goes from an above average QB to a below average QB real quick.

I don't know why people still struggle with this, it has been apparent since 2017, he is what he is.
You're the same hater you've always been....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone that has played sports at any levels know that things like this happen....he's in a funk, but he will bounce back from it. Many of us go through it in everyday life....his defense had his back this week....he'll bounce back!
I’m actually thinking I would sit him for two weeks and get him healthy. I’m just wondering why are receivers can’t break away from Man coverage. Or maybe they can but somethings not right

Big_D

Reaction score
This is how you come to the defense of a struggling player even if it's BS.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then what the heck is up with the passing game?

Lamb, Cooper, Gallup and Schultz aren't getting open?
I’ve said that they can’t get away from man coverage Play Prescott has to drop dimes for them to catch the ball. No quarterback is perfectly accurate receivers have to make adjustments. Our guys can’t get open