Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Isn’t it fair to say the offense is in a slump? They do not block well enough and make too many mistakes. The QB is part of that slump.

Absolutley, dont know that i would call out my QB in the media for it, but everyone can see this Offense INCLUDING the QB needs to get right. What they have done this year shows they know how and thats why I think they will fix it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
IF, not when, but like I said I'll always be waiting for the carriage to turn back into the pumpkin. Because Dak cannot consistently play at a high level. He is fools gold. Always.
When it happens stay in your lane.

*You using the Cinderella analogy (over and over) is really cute.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Isn’t it fair to say the offense is in a slump? They do not block well enough and make too many mistakes. The QB is part of that slump.
This is reasonable and what the vast majority of fans think. We can pick apart every position on offense and criticize.
But if we're being fair, when asked that specific question, what is McCarthy supposed to say? I know the Dak bash boys wouldn't waste the opportunity to suggest he answer: "Dak IS in a slump and is playing bad."
If anyone realistically thinks that, they have a screw loose.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did that because I live in Tampa and watch the games...when the boys aren't on.

I'm not sure what you are saying here...but anyway...that's why I used BRady.

In general, nobody should be compared to Brady. The measure of him was never his regular season exploits. He loses games and makes mistakes like every other QB............and thats where the comparisons end. Even at 45, he gets the job done and nobody has ever accomplished more. Dak is not in his league. The fact they both had close calls this weekend is a meaningless comparison.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In general, nobody should be compared to Brady. The measure of him was never his regular season exploits. He loses games and makes mistakes like every other QB............and thats where the comparisons end. Even at 45, he gets the job done and nobody has ever accomplished more. Dak is not in his league. The fact they both had close calls this weekend is a meaningless comparison.

You are revising history. "they both had close calls"? WHAT THE **......

Look how about we compare dak to the WORST QB ever...would that satisfy you?

For your information....I will use whatever example I want. If it doesn't suit you....too bad.

I've recently used Brady's game-winning OT pass against Bills.....and Dak's incomplete game losing OT pass against Raiders. Both of them stunk it up...but one guy made the play that need made. The other missed pretty badly.
Neither one was perfect....but one is a super bowl champ. The other won one playoff game.
Not saying Brady is perfect or that Dak has to be. I'm not even going to compare any kind of career greatness.

I am simply using one play as an example. The similarities in those two game are remarkable. I'm using this because I happen to have seen both games...so I can speak fairly factual of them....not make something up or cherry pick some other random game or play I know nothing about.

If you need to protect dak from this...you'll have to go cry somewhere else.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are revising history. "they both had close calls"? WHAT THE **......

Look how about we compare dak to the WORST QB ever...would that satisfy you?

For your information....I will use whatever example I want. If it doesn't suit you....too bad.

I've recently used Brady's game-winning OT pass against Bills.....and Dak's incomplete game losing OT pass against Raiders. Both of them stunk it up...but one guy made the play that need made. The other missed pretty badly.
Neither one was perfect....but one is a super bowl champ. The other won one playoff game.
Not saying Brady is perfect or that Dak has to be. I'm not even going to compare any kind of career greatness.

I am simply using one play as an example. The similarities in those two game are remarkable. I'm using this because I happen to have seen both games...so I can speak fairly factual of them....not make something up or cherry pick some other random game or play I know nothing about.

If you need to protect dak from this...you'll have to go cry somewhere else.

Or maybe there is something in between the worst QB ever and the best Qb ever (Brady) ? Using extremes doesn't make your point. But carry on.

basel90

Reaction score
Why are you still here... @basel90

Do you need another wake up call

Dak Haters are pathetic.....

Remember your opinion October 27th 2020

Go back to sleep Dak slobberer . Defense is carrying this team plus some offensive talent . Stop your insanity . You keep using the word hate . Dak is a decent QB but not worth 42 mil . Everyone knows or but you want to keep pounding the sand with stupidity .