Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
The GM and coach now both making sure to defend Dak. It’s not him, it’s the receivers, it’s the o line, it’s the play calling, etc.

the expectations for Dak have always just been too high. He’s a mid range QB and people want to make him into one of the best. Now he’s paid like the best as well, so those expectations are even higher. Being paid more doesn’t increase your ability as a football player though.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tom Brady threw for 360 yards, 2 TD, and 0 INTS.

What are you talking about? lol
Obviously you didn’t watch the game. How can you watch five games at once LMAO. You’re such a hypocrite. You’re on the bandwagon. You’re off the bandwagon. And when you’re off you are so out of control it’s ridiculous

calicowboy54

Reaction score
He's not. The offensive line is.

yes this... i can count 10x yesterday where the Center could not hold his man and let him swim move over or split between center and Guard McGov. Those 2 are what is holding the OL back. Williams was Technical but lacked strength. MCG and biadasz are not good together. Also both LC and Steel have had there issues this year too getting pushed back in Daks face.

ALSO why all the sudden is Lamb running wrong route depths? i thought that was a good thing about him in College running good routes. I've seen him break off routes early and round them so bad i thought i was watching Dez play again.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not an expert on receivers, but I know QB, OL and RB play....zekes injury is not the issue....btw, I'm much better as a defensive coach.
I’m wondering today who the Offensiveline coaches. Is. I don’t know why Martin used to get 10 yards downfield. Are they holding back. I don’t know what’s happening but somethings not right

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yes this... i can count 10x yesterday where the Center could not hold his man and let him swim move over or split between center and Guard McGov. Those 2 are what is holding the OL back. Williams was Technical but lacked strength. MCG and biadasz are not good together. Also both LC and Steel have had there issues this year too getting pushed back in Daks face.

ALSO why all the sudden is Lamb running wrong route depths? i thought that was a good thing about him in College running good routes. I've seen him break off routes early and round them so bad i thought i was watching Dez play again.
We miss Freddy. Zack Martin used to go 10 yards downfield to make a second level block. Now he hast to stay in and help

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He dislikes Dak. Simple as that. Very obvious which posters have never liked Dak.

Yes but he’s a hypocrite about it. Zack Martin needs to stay in and help the center I remember when he would be downfield making a second level block. That’s not happening anymore. It’s easy to see the issue but people are stupid

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Exactly what I've been seeing. Good to see there are a few posters savvy enough to truly see what is going on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes but he’s a hypocrite about it. Zack Martin needs to stay in and help the center I remember when he would be downfield making a second level block. That’s not happening anymore. It’s easy to see the issue but people are stupid
I've been saying since after Week 1's performance what truly is the problem, but most can't handle the truth around here. It's Week 13 and most are asking, "What's wrong? What's truly going on?" SMH

:facepalm:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think now is the time for the HC to push QB1 a little. Call it like it is.

"Dak has to play better."

Not sure if Mike is that guy, though.
Why do you think Zack Martin is not getting 10 yards downfield on a second level block anymore. I think it’s because he needs to help the center. You can’t run the ball if there aren’t any holes. You can’t pass the ball if they’re playing man coverage safety under because we can’t run. Does anybody understand this freaking game

Reaction score
Then what the heck is up with the passing game?

Lamb, Cooper, Gallup and Schultz aren't getting open?
I heard yesterday that Cowboys receivers are something like 26th in the league in gaining separation.

Does not excuse Dak's play, but his receivers are not giving him open targets either