Twitter: McCarthy had the team play Brotherhood Bingo

Bigdog

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a fan base / message board turn on a team so fast from 7-1 to 6-2 lol. Myself included
That’s because we are suppose to win every game according to some on this board and if the coaches and players would just listen to some that goal could be attain very easily or so I have been told. Some people are just never satisfied. It reminds me of Brazilian soccer fans who their national team wins but they didn’t do it beautifully.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which is exactly why they should have played 52 man Twister while McCarthy read the entire manuscript of "the color purple", dressed like Danny Glovers character, " Mister".

You'd be a great head coach.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd of liked one of them to tell the story about the Bronco who killed a Cowboy.....Seems the Cowboy was over confident before riding the Bronco and was easily thrown off and trampled. Not for the weak of heart. But there's a lesson to be learned by this story:banghead:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I think Bingo was called about a week ago last Sunday.:facepalm: Time for a new game. How about teaching red-light -green light to the Falcons this Sunday.
OIP.0ncq5HxatQjQ2fz-YSKfbQHSM-

Xeven

Reaction score
Improvement over Garrets Pat a cake game.

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can
Pat it and prick it and mark it with "B"
Put it in the oven for baby and me…

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like it. Brotherhood is the bond to build. Winners play for each other, and knowing each other is the way to build the bond.

People will scoff at MM for this— but this is coaching 101
Ahhh, someone that gets it! Salud! Some of these guys around here have no idea.....

nobody

Reaction score
This is a great thing...many teams at all levels do it. We used to do it on my HS teams. Some of these days are light and some are very humbling....all depends on the individual players story.....if you are making light of this, it confirms to me that you have never strapped on the pads before and just keep talking out if your behind.

It helps build the brotherhood and camaraderie for sure. Knowing each other's stories makes them feel closer and player harder for each other. It keeps things tight knit so there's no division.

Now if only they can get back to tackling basics and work on that some too.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Next they’ll be having a circle jerk. This guy had far too much time off to come up with this crap.

Have we found a kicker yet? Hope we don’t need a FG to win Sunday.

nobody

Reaction score
Next they’ll be having a circle jerk. This guy had far too much time off to come up with this crap.

Have we found a kicker yet? Hope we don’t need a FG to win Sunday.

He's instilled a better culture than Garrett ever did. We'll see what the end results are though.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys seem to be a tight group. This kind of stuff helps keep the barriers down.