Twitter: McCarthy had the team play Brotherhood Bingo

JBond

Reaction score
You obviously know nothing about building camaraderie.
Leadership is not easy. Everyone thinks they can do it, but 99% are not leaders and would fail horribly at it. Every leader has a different personality, but have similar characteristics.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's instilled a better culture than Garrett ever did. We'll see what the end results are though.
Yep..That’s still left to be determined.

But I suspect many fans will enjoy the disappointment with a more proven and experienced HC.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Some coaches play Bingo......

Others might break out the tackling dummies......Just saying. :popcorn:

This just adds more fuel to the fire as to why MM should be cut. This is Dave Campo kind of stuff. Bingo is for kids.....this is professional football.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good response to a horrendous loss on Mike McCarthy's part -- keeping the guys loose is an excellent cure for post-loss trauma.:thumbup:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This is why he's such a great coach.

That's all messed up...I'm sorry!

See, now if I was the coach I would have them out in the ally ways shooting craps...making that money. Sorry, just a bunch of overpaid movie stats, so far.

Pathetic...I could kick their azz in Scramble, ain't none of em can spell...word. Damn, my mind just switched from wanting to eat a carrot...guess who popped in to it!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's all messed up...I'm sorry!

See, now if I was the coach I would have them out in the ally ways shooting craps...making that money. Sorry, just a bunch of overpaid movie stats, so far.

Pathetic...I could kick their azz in Scramble, ain't none of em can spell...word. Damn, my mind just switched from wanting to eat a carrot...guess who popped in to it!

nobody

Reaction score
Yep..That’s still left to be determined.

But I suspect many fans will enjoy the disappointment with a more proven and experienced HC.

There's still a lot of football left to be assuming disappointment. Your hatred of MM is clear. I'm not saying he's the answer, but I'm willing to give him the chance.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There's still a lot of football left to be assuming disappointment. Your hatred of MM is clear. I'm not saying he's the answer, but I'm willing to give him the chance.
I’m just saying if there is some fans who appear to be more pleased losing with him. I’m actually going to be more disappointed losing with a more proven and experienced HC.

Not like it’s much of a stretch this era to be thinking the season could end in disappointing fashion, again.

He’s doing a good job so far. But I’m just offering up some criticism . Is all criticism considered hate?

We have so many fans who want to believe our franchise has been saved. Lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
MY HS coach just told us to pull our heads out our arses at half and stop the ball. Turns out it worked and we went undefeated that year. Circa 1985 High Desert, Ca. Man I loved coach Rocky Ford

nobody

Reaction score
I’m just saying if there is some fans who appear to be more pleased losing with him. I’m actually going to be more disappointed losing with a more proven and experienced HC.

Not like it’s much of a stretch this era to be thinking the season could end in disappointing fashion, again.

He’s doing a good job so far. But I’m just offering up some criticism . Is all criticism considered hate?

We have so many fans who want to believe our franchise has been saved. Lol

No not all criticism is hate but since the day he was hired ,you were critical of him without giving him a chance. Since day one. And since day one you called him Fat Mike. That's not a sign of respect or giving the guy a chance. That's derision. So yeah, my accusation of you not liking him is accurate. Don't try to pretend otherwise.

I don't know if the franchise has been saved, but the culture is looking better. The offense isn't near as predictable. It's an upgrade from Garrett. Is it enough? Who knows. It is an improvement however.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
(AP) Dallas -- The Dallas Cowboys suffered multiple injuries on Friday following (head coach) Mike McCarthy's instructions to build a human pyramid in the parking lot. It was reported that (LG) C. Williams was on the bottom row and instinctively tried to hold the player next to him, causing the team structure to fall. The coaching staff was unavailable for comment.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No not all criticism is hate but since the day he was hired ,you were critical of him without giving him a chance. Since day one. And since day one you called him Fat Mike. That's not a sign of respect or giving the guy a chance. That's derision. So yeah, my accusation of you not liking him is accurate. Don't try to pretend otherwise.

I don't know if the franchise has been saved, but the culture is looking better. The offense isn't near as predictable. It's an upgrade from Garrett. Is it enough? Who knows. It is an improvement however.
I don’t have to like him to root for his success. There’s many moving pieces within our organization I don’t like.

And if it isn’t enough who frikin cares? Again like I’ve said from the onset we have fans who will be happier with disappointment with this HC versus last one.

And he is Fat. That’s just calling it like it is. What does that have to do with giving him a chance. And if a more proven and experience HC can’t have more success with more talent and better coaching then what will that say?

We don’t know if it’s an improvement yet or not. We’ve had similar starts to a season this era. Two with #1 seeds. Some fans are so desperate to believe. I’d pump the brakes.

visionary

Reaction score
Brotherhood Bingo worked

I’m for scrapping Wednesday practices in favor of a jam session of Brotherhood Bingo going forward
M:oldcouple: