Twitter: McCarthy had the team play Brotherhood Bingo

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t have to like him to root for his success. There’s many moving pieces within our organization I don’t like.

And if it isn’t enough who frikin cares? Again like I’ve said from the onset we have fans who will be happier with disappointment with this HC versus last one.

And he is Fat. That’s just calling it like it is. What does that have to do with giving him a chance. And if a more proven and experience HC can’t have more success with more talent and better coaching then what will that say?

We don’t know if it’s an improvement yet or not. We’ve had similar starts to a season this era. Two with #1 seeds. Some fans are so desperate to believe. I’d pump the brakes.
Lol!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I bet you're hating this game.....might miss your chance to a I told you so, thread...
Not at all. Tremendous bounce back game.

If we end up having more success with McCarthy then I’m going to hate Jethro even more for not bringing in a proven HC sooner. All of the years wasted. But we’ll see.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
tumblr_nmho0vChxr1tc5t2ho2_400.gifv

TheHerd

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a fan base / message board turn on a team so fast from 7-1 to 6-2 lol. Myself included
I feel the same way right now about this team. Elite offensive skill positions, maybe the best in the league. I don't trust the defense to now allow a lot of big plays against good offenses. Connor Williams will kill us in a big game. The refs will screw us in the end if there is any chance for them to do so, especially since we're likely going to be facing one of the two NFL golden boys at some point in the playoffs.

ultron

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a fan base / message board turn on a team so fast from 7-1 to 6-2 lol. Myself included
I called it 3 weeks before it happened, I said the next loss is going to make this board turn so fast and question everything - it’s almost expected from all nfl fans but especially the Cowboys.